Options

Is it just me or is anyone else just generally bored with this game right now?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Well, if you're running map6 is doesn't. I got 22k t2a shards from map6 crystals this week alone.
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Menkent said:

Well, if you're running map6 is doesn't. I got 22k t2a shards from map6 crystals this week alone.

Map 6 is not a task for most that do not have several R5 5*. I have 1 myself. When you are at this point in the game, it is a push to complete Map 6 content without using resources as there is a big difference between an R4 5* and an R5 5*. It is this middle ground that needs an overhaul with providing the resources needed to max out a 5*. You can not compare apples to oranges. I know from personal experience how much a difference a max out 5* makes. I am easily going through Act 5 with my R5 5* Venom. This game is designed to make you struggle to get the resources you need before you have the right champs at the right ranks to actually complete that content.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Just nothing felt worth it this month.

I appreciated a lot of what they were doing. I like the objectives but the rewards were mainly Last Stand shards. Those crystals were pretty useless. Most of what I got (I'd say 80%) I didn't have any use for.

The same can be said for the quest for the stones and the save the battle realm quest. The rewards for those weren't worth it. They also dropped the ball in general on the battle realm quest. It's good that they lessened the difficult of the epic champs, but the entire idea of the stones is you should be able to use a 3*/4* champs and be able to take out these difficult challenges using these super powerful stones. (They nailed it with Cap America and Hulk, who probably didn't need the enemy nerf, but the others were a ball drop.)

They had a very difficult Thanos, who I actually enjoyed, but no increase in rewards for such a trying boss.

And then we were left with weeks with nothing to do. Running event quests is a good way to pick up rank up resources for those who don't want to grind arena. Without them, things come to a halt. (Yes, there are Act 6s and Variants, but you need to have the right champs and enough resources so during War/AQ, that's probably not available.)

I've just been rather disappointed every time I've logged in during this event.