**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Confirming output of t5c shards in todays offer

I stupidly (on a number of levels) bought and opened the t5c shard crystals before checking the drop rates, etc. As the crystal looked identical to the one you get for exploration in 6.1 I assumed it was the same type of crystal, however these only paid out 900 shards, as opposed to the 6.1 crystal that paid out 11,250 (so more then 10 times todays crystal).

So can a mod confirm these are supposed to only pay out 900 shards, even though they are called (and look) exactly like the ones they give out for 6.1? If so I find this pretty deceptive not to put this in the in game message.

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah that’s pretty shady honestly. Def should have been indicated how many frags there would be... especially for that cost.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    lol I made the same mistake. 900 shards is way too little
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Why call them the same name then, why not call the 6.1 crystal something different?

There really is no excuse for this to not have been explicitly mentioned in the message, I would not have bought either offer if it had been

Get a refund
  • Sieger7999Sieger7999 Posts: 48
    Kobster84 said:

Why call them the same name then, why not call the 6.1 crystal something different?

There really is no excuse for this to not have been explicitly mentioned in the message, I would not have bought either offer if it had been

Get a refund
    Do you do this via the game or apple?
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    900 fragments? So it will take 2 years to R3 a 6*? Is that about right?
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Thought it was a requirement to disclose the odds and drops for offers that are purchased with real cash.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is easy. On the drop rates, it should say "900 t5 catalyst fragments - 100%"
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 433 ★★★★
    Report misleading advertising to Google/Apple. Simple as that.
  • Holy cow, that’s deceptive and a huge difference in rewards.
    Yeah, I was kind of hoping Kabam would be proactive in making this right but that doesn’t seem to be likely
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

Yeah that’s pretty shady honestly. Def should have been indicated how many frags there would be... especially for that cost.

It said it....

Bear3 said:

It said it....
    No, it made no mention of how many frags were in each crystal in the message

Bear3 said:

It said it....
    Nope, you’re wrong. Thanks though for your thoughts.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    But this is kabams status quo. Every time the out an offer out that includes the newest and rarest resource shards or champ acquisition rarity shards its always 100 bucks for what is the smallest amount poosible. It happened with 5 and 6* shards. It happened with t4b t4cc and t5b. It happens with awakening gems. Itll continue to happen until the game ends. To expect anything better from kabam is a poor oversight on the purchasers behalf.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Wow, folks, Kabam made it clear when they first released Act 6 that the usual t5cc crystal will contain the smaller amount of shards. While I'm not a fan of some of the things they are doing, this thread is absurd because it was clearly called out months ago. If you didn't read or didn't remember, that's on you. Could they differentiate better? Sure. But they DID call out the difference.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Wow, folks, Kabam made it clear when they first released Act 6 that the usual t5cc crystal will contain the smaller amount of shards. While I'm not a fan of some of the things they are doing, this thread is absurd because it was clearly called out months ago. If you didn't read or didn't remember, that's on you. Could they differentiate better? Sure. But they DID call out the difference.

Yes because every single person who plays mcoc uses the forum
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

900 fragments? So it will take 2 years to R3 a 6*? Is that about right?

If that were the only way of getting them. Act 6 will allow you to R3 a 6* I would think. It will take me two years to get a 6* that I want to take to r2 though.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    900!?!?!
    The amounts and drop rates are supposed to be indicated so saying it’s absurd to post this is absurd. Especially for $100 it should have been very clearly shown what was being given.... not out some arbitrary place that not everyone even sees on a regular basis or ever even. There’s nothing saying you need to monitor forums regularly or expect to miss vital information. Lmao😂😂😂
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    900 lol get oofed