**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T1a catalysts

GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
@The Game Team
These low tier cats are a very serious problem on ranking up 5* champs. Minimum of five on each 5* rank up is too much, making rank up annoying and force players to rank up 4* instead so they don’t have other resources expired (f.e. t4cc). So whether decrease the amount of t1a needed to rank up five stars (but maybe that would cause complaints) or even better decrease the price of them on glory store, they are too overpriced. It’s not a high end item anyway and that would help newer players also reach a mid rank and try catch on the competition.
That just doesn’t seem right:
400 glory for 1800 T2A shards (equals to 10 T1A if sold)
220 glory for a single T1A?
So according to that pricing:
whether the 1800 T2A shards should cost 2200 glory (insane)
whether the single T1A cat should cost 40 glory
To conclude a logical price for T1A would be 80 glory.
Please consider this cause it’s a really very annoying issue.
Any suggestions or opinions on the topic are welcome.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    You’d better guys take this seriously cause it’s a big problem.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Agree. Now those are my bottle neck. Glory is not enough, and I even do the arena to get them.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This was and still a concern since last year and even 2 years ago. We petitioned for lowering the cost but to no avail.
    edited May 2019
    I do the arena on weekly basic but they are still not enough. Reprising them on the glory store seems like a viable solution, but by reading the new gory store pricing table nothing changed. So disappointed, cause I was expecting they had noticed that t1a are overpriced, and would drop their price on this update. It’s not a valuable item anyway can’t get why they still keep it rare.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Can we also get more crystals than offer T1 A? Like seriously.
    Greater Solo Crystal gives less than 0.5% chance to get it.
    I don't know any other crystals that give T1A.
    There is none of it in Map 5 and Map 6 AQ crystals.
    Probably in the lower map crystals? Anyone has any idea?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

You’d better guys take this seriously cause it’s a big problem.

They did, a while back. Between tripling the number you can get from the arena to radically decreasing their costs in the glory store, complaints about T1A dropped to basically the same level as complaints about every other bottleneck in the game, which suggests T1A availability is not problematic on the whole. Individual players will have shortages of T1A, but everyone is short of something.
    U will have a descent amount only if u be at a map3 ally. But there u won’t need them as u won’t have the 5* to use them. It’s very controversial totally bad designed.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Big problem? I end up selling them from the stash
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    T1a is plentiful. Your whining will get you nowhere
    As a mid/high end player I can assure u that t1a catalysts are the most outdated item having still high prices. In contrast with other items it’s not a high tier one so keep the potential amount of them low is just something without any logic.
    Greekhit said:

As a mid/high end player I can assure u that t1a catalysts are the most outdated item having still high prices. In contrast with other items it’s not a high tier one so keep the potential amount of them low is just something without any logic.

By this logic, all we need to do is rename them to be t4 alphas and problem solved.
    Nitro422 said:

U probably don’t rank up 5* champs yet. I used to sell them too back in time when I was ranking 4* but the step up on 5* demand is vast.

DNA3000 said:

Greekhit said:

By this logic, all we need to do is rename them to be t4 alphas and problem solved.
    5* demand at least five of this low tier item on each rank up.
    Supply is totally inequal to demand at this level.

T1a is plentiful. Your whining will get you nowhere

If u don’t rank up or have 5* yes they are plentiful.
    Greekhit said:

Nitro422 said:

U probably don’t rank up 5* champs yet.
    You know, the other possibility is you have far fewer 5* champs than him. I used to spend more T1A, but now only about one in three 5* crystals I open contains a new champ, and now I spend T1A about as fast as I earn them. The T1A bottleneck is something that first you have little use for, then you have a huge need for, and then eventually you outgrow. Just like basically every other bottleneck.
    T1a doesn’t need to be a bottleneck in. Just drop their price on glory store. Their price is totally wrong compared to t2a pricing. What do they afraid of? New players rank3 their 4*? They are welcome. As for them that have them on exceed even by selling them they get a hilarious amount of 180t2a shards. Make more t1a available wouldn’t be abused by anyone so I can’t see the point of not doing that. Not being ur problem doesn’t mean it’s not a bad (or outdated) game design.
    Greekhit said:

T1a doesn’t need to be a bottleneck in.

And what resource deserves to be a bottleneck? Because something has to be by definition. Either you don't have resources to rank up, or you don't have enough champions to spend rank up resources on, or you're about to collapse from exhaustion and die.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    If I already have a hero at 4* 5/50, and get them as a 5* as well, I ask myself “will I realistically want to rank-4 that 5* any time soon ?” Only in rare cases would the answer be “Yes”. So if not, I just leave that 5* at Rank-2 instead (no need ranking up every 5* to rank-3 just for the sake of it, if there is basically an equivalent 5/50 already on my roster). Same even if I don't have 4* 5/50, is that 5* actually a worthy enough hero to deserve jumping up 2 extra ranks.

That will help conserve some resources, so that when you do get a 5* that deserves ultimately a rank-4 or even max rank-5 you will have the resources to do so.
    Maybe some will accuse me of necroposting but this is actually the most alive problem in the game.
    @the game team
    1. Increase the amount of t1a arena rewards to five so they should be enough for one 5* rank up.
    2. Take out arena boosts from lesser/greater solo crystals and increase radically the t1a chance.
    3. Increase their odds at aq map4 crystals.
    Please take this seriously cause it’s a really game breaking factor. We are ending up having t4cc or t2a expire or hoarding our 5* crystals because the lack of them.