**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Endgame the best Marvel movie yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I enjoyed infinity war more than endgame, because the story was more broader without focusing on one or two main characters. The build up to the snap was perfect and introducing all of the characters from different movies to fight together for a common cause was icing on the cake.

Endgame basically focused on 1. Iron Man / Tony Stark and 2. Captain America / Steve Rodgers and their closure from the whole series, which was nice but I wouldn't say it's the best. Also, I didn't like how OP Captain Marvel was. She was basically like Superman in the Justice League. I think Marvel dropped the ball on her.

My top 5 are:
    1. Avengers Infinity War
    2. Thor Ragnarok
    3. Avengers Endgame
    4. Captain America Civil War
    5. Iron Man
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Deadpool and Logan were great Marvel movies that no ones mentioned. I know theyre not MCU movies, but they are still Marvel movies.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    I watched endgame with my children, wife and her best friend. My son and I were the only people who knew what was happening during the time travel scenes.

I think infinity war was better as a standalone movie. Endgame was great as a closing chapter but makes no sense to people who don't already know everything.

Plus time travel is lazy and introducing multiverses means they can just change anything, anytime and confuse newcomers or less than avid fans of the MCU even more.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    CA:WS was the best film.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Why is there no option between yes and not even close
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Winter Soldier is run up there....
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    As the end of the entire story arc, it was pretty much the best there is.
  • Options
    TommymoffittTommymoffitt Posts: 4
    Infinity war was better
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    No..I enjoyed Infinity War more..Endgame was slow to pick up
  • Options
    Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    Spider-man 2 is still the best one for me

• Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

... 5 years later.
    Tony Stark solves the mysteries of time travel in one day. Wait WTF?

Well, the Quantum Realm was the key, and up until that point he had no prior knowledge of it’s existence. Maybe they should have used the first 2 hours to explain that, instead of just setting it up in the first act 🤷‍♂️🙄
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Infinity War and End Game - both are pretty close in terms of content and experience.

Avengers, Cap CW and Ironman comes next
    Homecoming, Winter Soldier and Black Panther in the next spots...All have some strong character development

IMO Thor Ragnarok if not for Thor being too much funny given the stakes... Ragnarok would've been somewhere with the above movies...

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Endgame was a poetic masterpiece.
  • Options
    StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Why did you make this poll? If you really dont know go look at box office sales
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Why did you make this poll? If you really dont know go look at box office sales

Box office sales have absolutely no indication as to how good a movie is. I mean, look at Titanic.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★

... 5 years later.
    Tony Stark solves the mysteries of time travel in one day. Wait WTF?

Well, the Quantum Realm was the key, and up until that point he had no prior knowledge of it’s existence. Maybe they should have used the first 2 hours to explain that, instead of just setting it up in the first act 🤷‍♂️🙄
    Maybe Ant-Man could have left the Quantum Realm 2 years earlier, giving Tony an ample amount of time to research and develop a time machine while also providing onscreen character development for him and Professor Hulk.🤷‍♂️ 🤯
    Maybe, but that would be a completely different movie than the one that was being made. So, go make your movie, we’ll do a side by side with Endgame, and see which is more entertaining. Let me know when to expect it.
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    edited May 2019

Does Spider-Man 3 count?

This person gets it I love Spider-Man 3 and that trilogy but 3 the most. As a baby I watched it on repeat so I think I saw it at least 40 times and it was sooooo good!