**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* avenger objective

Anyone else who still hasn't got a 5* avenger? I even opened 30 cavalier crystals along with 3 5* crystals.

Comments

• LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    I've not even gotten a 4*, let alone 2, or a 5*
  • 5star cristle
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Vision bundle did it for me 😌
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I pulled Hulkbuster and Falcon; and sig stones for my reward. Thanks Kabam!
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I got a 5* HE felt pretty good.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

hate to break it to ya, but you need 3 4*s.
  • LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Don't hate.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,133 ★★★★★
    I can’t rank up any 3 and 4* avengers either

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Had ant man. Never leveled him. Got ghost last week so finally leveled him for reward
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Duped my 5* antman to finish off the objectives.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    zuffy said:

I can’t rank up any 3 and 4* avengers either

Ranking up a 3* Avenger should be a no-brainer. Just sell one of those 6 Avengers 3* that are part of the Stone Quests (that you haven't already completed 1-pass of every difficulty yet, like this week's Thor), and then complete the quest to get him back. Then you can rank him all the way up again (CLAIM milestones after each Rankup before proceeding to next Rankup).

When they were all open choices, I looked to see if one was not already Max Sig, so wasn't getting MaxSig crystals on Dup’d anyways yet.

It's not like many ppl are using their 3* Avengers anymore anyways, and it's only 1 instance less of getting 4* shards from Dup'ing that 3* from quest (especially since everyone saying 4* are now worthless in game because of Act-6).
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I open 5* and i got Netflix daredevil , i regret even avengers is better then him
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346

Just got a 4* antman dupe today and then i realized there was 2 parts to the thing
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Day 1 of the objectives got a 5 antman. Yay for being done early?

Grinding arena right now to open cavalier crystals to get a shot at getting 10k gold, good old mcoc.
  • Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Got my 7th 5* with this event and didn’t pull an avenger. Instead I got domino. Not complaining about that
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    No avenger even from a 4 star crystal