**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 3 Basics

Tier 3 basics are essential for upgrading 4 star champions, but aren't super easy to get in the game, and although they are in some AQ crystals, they are only available in lower maps. Additionally, the current Proving Grounds Quest does not even guarantee a full T3 basic, and can be extremely tedious to get the catalysts to even rank 2 a 4 star champion. I personally have T4, t2, and t1 basic in overflow, but 0 T3 in my inventory at the moment. As we've seen the introduction of T4 basic fragments and T3 class catalysts in the glory store, should T3 basics be introduced as well?

Tier 3 Basics 17 votes

Yes, T3 basics should be added to the glory store
64%
B_RabbittKittenPrimeJuggerNotTehsigzorzEtjamaFlintTheSavagePIZZATIMEFreeToPlay_21Ctfz35Wade420wilson69Lucifer1810 11 votes
No, they shouldn't be added somewhere else
17%
TerraLvernon15The_Watcher 3 votes
They should be added, but in a different area (please specify)
17%
World Eatercx23433DeathShooter85 3 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, they shouldn't be added somewhere else
    They’re already really really easy to get
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I personally don't have this problem with lack of Tier 3 Basics but since a lot of forms of other catalysts are in the glory store it makes sense that they would allow you to purchase shards at least.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They’re already really really easy to get

A good amount of items in the glory store are easy to get but its still there. You dont have to purchase T3 basics but it would be nice to have the option
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    I say anything but there
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    As a new player I’d appreciate this, and T2 basic cats as well
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

Would be nice if the daily tier3 class catalyst map would guarantee at least 1 cat if you 100% explore it.

Hey buddy . I agree with you 1000% becuz getting pennies like this is discouraging

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

Would be nice if the daily tier3 class catalyst map would guarantee at least 1 cat if you 100% explore it.

This, at least one fully formed catalyst should be guaranteed.