**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Having troubles with Quake

Quake often just stands there and won't activate her heavy attack after I dex. Can any Quake players help me out?
Example can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/bvcx5u/can_any_quake_players_explain_what_im_doing_wrong/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Comments

• Starlord27Starlord27 Posts: 50
    It’s to do with which hand you use to dash from. If you charge heavy > swipe with left thumb/hand you’ll be fine. If swipe with right thumb to go back then that’s when the issue arises.

I’ve had no issue since I changed my style
  • usa4worldcup2014usa4worldcup2014 Posts: 10
    edited June 2019
    I am having the same issue, and I’ve always swiped back with my left so that’s not the problem
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I had this problem myself. I figured out that it was the timing which I was getting wrong. Press the screen lightly "after the previous action has been completed, like her Auto-evade or dexterity"
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Been mentioning this alot over the past 1.5 year and no one took me seriously but now more ppl are coming forward and still quake isnt being looked at by the game team!
    Tested her out in gold realm....i apply a heavy then she evades and just stands there i keep pressing lightly to heavy and nothing
    Fix quake i am sick and tired of this issue being ignored