**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken Blade or AA?

I have a 4* Generic Gem and I'm wondering who to use it on.

Awaken Blade or AA? 17 votes

Blade
58%
Spity68TerraSpiderCoolsCharlie_SceneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScrubkiller_1Bad_Wall14BenQcSlayerThiccoModeGhosty64 10 votes
Archangel
41%
CrkwestNanoDroidHammerbro_64DiablosUltimateWabobaMeebletonEtjama 7 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Blade
    How many sigs do you have? Both get great value from high sig levels
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    Terra said:

How many sigs do you have? Both get great value from high sig levels

I have about 50 sigs for Blade and 60 for AA
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Archangel
    Arcangel needs it more than blade does, but it depends what you want to focus on really
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade needs it for substaniabillity. Regen. AA does more to shutdown abbilities and stronger bleeds I think? Blade deserves it above AA imo
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Archangel
    Archangel counters anyone who is not poison immune and stun immune, blade only counters villains and/or mystics and it's not as good of a counter as archangel
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    They're both beasts with or without the dupe, but Archangel gets more from it in my opinion.