Options

What are your biggest regrets in the game?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I remember when I was first starting and loved to sell champs, I got a 4 star Iceman. I didn't know anything about debuffs or immunities at the time and didn't like his moves, so I sold him. Now, in need of Mutants and Immunities, he is #3 on my want list. Another time, before I started doing Wars, I got a 4 star MODOK and ended up selling him because I got a Void that I liked better. I would love MODOK for War Defense now. Needless to say, I really regret it.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Selling champs and buying crystals with units, I did everything bad for the first 2 years of playing
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Trying to destroy my acc to finally end this addiction 🤣

- Sold all 1-4*
    - Sold all items
    - Donated all resources and gifted 2000 units to a friend and worst of all...
    - Used my LOL generic awakening gem on Iceman, my science gem on Quake 🙈 and duped both with the 5* opening afterwards 😂 since the sig level were raised by duplicating the Champs, Kabam wouldn't restore the gems when I started to play again

Ouch, that's bad.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Selling my symbiote I only did it because they said it would be removed anyway but it’s been months and people who didn’t sell still have him.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Selling 1 star spidey
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Super. IM
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    R3ing my 4 star HB and RR back in like 2016
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Super. IM

Pretty sure I see you in the arena and laugh at you. Sorry
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Taking my 4* ultron to 5/50 to only pull him as 5* afew days later. To make things worse the 5* ultron is dupped while I've yet to dup the 4* ultron lol
  • Options
    BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I regret how much time I have spent playing this game. I downloaded and started from the beginning and I think in 4.5 years I have spent at least 4,000 hours in the game and probably closer to 5,000. I have also spent thousands of dollars on it. I’ve never sold champs or anything like that.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Using an AG on 5* ultron, using a generic and taking void to 5/65 after finishing variant 1, to realize his meta is long gone and i used a generic on an arena champ :(
  • Options
    HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    Using generic 4 star gems on groot and MM.
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Well this story ain’t about me, it’s about one of my buddy.

We where fairly new at this game... maybe 15 months in and my friend was holding on a 4* skill AG.

He was doing arena, and he used is AG by mistake on a 4* punisher....

We all ad a laugh.

Not so long ago I spent over 2500 glory on revives on a node in AW and I could not even manage to take it down.... that would be my regret...
  • Options
    Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    I took 5* OG Cyclops to rank 3 because he was my first 5 star
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

You tell me......

Hawkeye is decent and ws is with km synergy
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

You tell me......

What are you even regretting lol its not like you chose those champs
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I regretted buying UC then using a Mystic Gem on him 🤦🏻‍♂️ Best is, he’s still being sold for 800k+ Loyalty and Kabam hasn’t bothered to take a second look at the 3 sentences that make up his abilities.
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Checking out the game from "Recommended" section of store.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Using a mystic gem on Morningstar, realizing her sig really doesn't need to be pumped up for the use I wanted her for, and still putting in 100 mystic stones anyways :(

To make things worse, I pulled Morningstar right after and then Dr. Voodoo...
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Coming back to the game after I played it for a few days years ago and didnt restart my account and started off in the veteran arena bracket instead of beginners.
    Also I sold 3 4 star champs yesterday because I was 300 away from my next 5 star and I didnt have the patience to wait 2 days and now I regret it lol