**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pure Skill Rank Down

13»

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Just for um… later down the line, I decided to screenshot your statement about pure skill.

Why? It's here for anyone to read.

Because when they don't make good and we make that ever so pleasant trouble ticket and the fool responding asks for proof, he's got it handy and doesn't have to search through dozens of closed threads or pages upon pages (remember were exceeding 18 months now) of search results to find it.

If they specifically stated they're turning their attention to it after MD, that's what's happening. That's not at all generic. Honestly, is there a constructive purpose to these comments, or is it just a rant about how long it's been?

Because we all know that "after" means right away, with it's done, right after. Sure. It's not at all possible they'll have to deal with rescaling dungeon milestones first. Or a big war issue that's not in line with the spirit of the contest. Or a champ specific thing that kills their super hard end boss to fast. Hell there is going to be another Batista like challenge really soon, so we're sure going to have to wait about anything pure skill related until they fix whatever portal mess they make there.

When you're already waiting 18 months "after" means next to nothing. Hell Adora would post something after her kickbox session and it took her two days. Meetings they have later that day take over a week to finish. If they would be saying "we're going to look at it next month, you can expect an update and beta test hitting the contest in november" it would mean something, but "later" just doesn't.

They said after they're finished with MD. There is no use in pushing when it's already on the table.

They said after her kickboxing too... just disregard anything I say, why don't you. I'm not pushing, I'm explaining to you why others don't take Kabam their "after" serious and you just repeat the same thing as before.

I repeated the same thing as before because that's the response given. I go on the information provided. I don't perpetuate disbelief.

Which had nothing to do with what I said. If you’re not responding to me, don’t quote me.

You are the one that addressed me. Not sure if you wanted to have a debate, or just reply with sarcasm and tone. I'm here to discuss the subject. I'm not here to argue with.

Yes, I did. But you seem to not read it and just repeat what you said before. I’d like to discuss the subject too, but that’s not possible, you’re not discussing, you’re repeating yourself and not listening to what someone says to you.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Can we as a community just please stop acknowledging GroundedWisdom? Whenever he’s on a thread, almost without fail, they seem to wholly misunderstand why the community is rallied against a change or addition and ritualistically seems to argue just to argue.

The fact is that as it stands the armor system’s change fundamentally caused an indirect nerf to the “pure skill” mastery. A similar instance would be no further than Iron Fist who, once legend run material, has been reduced to smoldering mediocrity.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Just for um… later down the line, I decided to screenshot your statement about pure skill.

Because when they don't make good and we make that ever so pleasant trouble ticket and the fool responding asks for proof, he's got it handy and doesn't have to search through dozens of closed threads or pages upon pages (remember were exceeding 18 months now) of search results to find it.

If they specifically stated they're turning their attention to it after MD, that's what's happening. That's not at all generic. Honestly, is there a constructive purpose to these comments, or is it just a rant about how long it's been?

Because we all know that "after" means right away, with it's done, right after. Sure. It's not at all possible they'll have to deal with rescaling dungeon milestones first. Or a big war issue that's not in line with the spirit of the contest. Or a champ specific thing that kills their super hard end boss to fast. Hell there is going to be another Batista like challenge really soon, so we're sure going to have to wait about anything pure skill related until they fix whatever portal mess they make there.

When you're already waiting 18 months "after" means next to nothing. Hell Adora would post something after her kickbox session and it took her two days. Meetings they have later that day take over a week to finish. If they would be saying "we're going to look at it next month, you can expect an update and beta test hitting the contest in november" it would mean something, but "later" just doesn't.

They said after they're finished with MD. There is no use in pushing when it's already on the table.

They said after her kickboxing too... just disregard anything I say, why don't you. I'm not pushing, I'm explaining to you why others don't take Kabam their "after" serious and you just repeat the same thing as before.

I repeated the same thing as before because that's the response given. I go on the information provided. I don't perpetuate disbelief.

Which had nothing to do with what I said. If you’re not responding to me, don’t quote me.

You are the one that addressed me. Not sure if you wanted to have a debate, or just reply with sarcasm and tone. I'm here to discuss the subject. I'm not here to argue with.

Yes, I did. But you seem to not read it and just repeat what you said before. I’d like to discuss the subject too, but that’s not possible, you’re not discussing, you’re repeating yourself and not listening to what someone says to you.

I heard what you said. I'm just not here to dispute their credibility. I'm aware of how long the issue has existed. When they comment that they will look at it after MD, that's the response we have. I'm not here to participate in doubt.
    I'm repeating the response because that's the response given. It's not going to come any faster than that.
  • According to my church, we can all go to heaven if our skill is pure.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

I heard what you said. I'm just not here to dispute their credibility. I'm aware of how long the issue has existed. When they comment that they will look at it after MD, that's the response we have. I'm not here to participate in doubt.
    I'm repeating the response because that's the response given. It's not going to come any faster than that.

So exactly how long were those kickboxing lessons again? Oh or Kabam Wolfy confirming the Neuro Stun “glitch” as working as intended? Or Kabam BLATANTLY ignoring the fact that MD was PROVEN broken the second Hood was coded into the game? Can we also lump the Drax fiasco where it was unintended, then it was a neat interaction, then it’s a glitch into them “working on it”?

Ohhhhhhhh we could also easily add the golden line “there are no defender champs” and then take a look at Mephisto’s spotlight?

Yeah as much as I love the game, Kabam are not the most trustworthy devs on the AppStore
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike

So exactly how long were those kickboxing lessons again? Oh or Kabam Wolfy confirming the Neuro Stun “glitch” as working as intended? Or Kabam BLATANTLY ignoring the fact that MD was PROVEN broken the second Hood was coded into the game? Can we also lump the Drax fiasco where it was unintended, then it was a neat interaction, then it’s a glitch into them “working on it”?

Ohhhhhhhh we could also easily add the golden line “there are no defender champs” and then take a look at Mephisto’s spotlight?

Yeah as much as I love the game, Kabam are not the most trustworthy devs on the AppStore

You have one misspoken comment on AA. From a Mod that isn't even here to defend themselves anymore. MD wasn't broken. It was overpowered, and it became a larger problem over time. Drax was the result of a frame rate variation that didn't work all the time, and didn't occur on all devices, which they maintained all along. The comment that there are no Defender Champs was in reference to the implication that Champs were created for the purpose of Defense alone. That doesn't mean Champs aren't good on Defense. So really, you have one mistaken comment and a handful of misconstrued comments. What exactly is the constructive purpose of the line of thinking anyway?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Can we get a refund for Pure Skill as well since it has never been fixed please. Thank you. 😁
  • They have already told us that it is in their agenda. You will get the refund after they fix it.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    Happened to go through my inbox today and saw a message I sent to @Kabam Miike thanking him for mentioning the pure skill mastery was being worked on. This was sent to him June 2018, still nothing since 12.0 patch on this issue.

I would really love to see the class mastery's in general revamped, but pure skill especially to be turned into something that has a bit more beneficial effect than what we currently have. Sadly I have this mastery unlocked to 5 points, it was amazing before with Black Widow and Daredevil especially at that time.

I would like to respectfully ask for any type of update on this.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    Bump, would like a response from Kabam please
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I'm pretty sure this thread is in a parking lot somewhere and won't even register in the "recent discussion".

With inequity finally being fixed, I couldn't help but look back at this other very dated issue. There's a facetious post from someone in 2018 identifying that PS will get fixed in 2020. At this point I'd be stoked if that played out. I stick to my previous statements that refunding level 4 & 5 as we move into year 4 of waiting patiently is in fact the only responsible action. Maybe one those great Mods can actually speak to that versus closing the thread....if this message is even seen at all.