Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should i stop investing ressources in 4 stars?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys,
at the Moment i have finished act 4 and i start to go for Path to the lab.
I currentltly have:
4 star maxed Medusa duped
4 star Venom, iceman, sabretooth, doc oc and winter soldier all on r4 and duped.
My best 5 stars are The Hood r3, Morningstar (soon) r3 and Collosuss R3 (for the gamble xD)

So what do you propose: As i get 1 5 star every 2 months at least, should i save the ressources to Level up a 5 star?
Or should i continue maxing out 4 stars?

Should i stop investing ressources in 4 stars? 23 votes

Wait 4 5 Stars
65%
Chriz4061CliffordcanRafamatebazingampLordRaymond3ZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerTony886InfinityM04RonaldRaygunEtjamaDom8inicBryliantu93Ægon0710Ghosty64 15 votes
Max out 3 Stars
34%
RagamugginGunnerKossukoseTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671ArsozVinvickThekiller8967 8 votes

Comments

• Options

Hey guys,
    I currentltly have:
    4 star Venom, iceman, sabretooth, doc oc and winter soldier all on r4 and duped.
    My best 5 stars are The Hood r3, Morningstar (soon) r3 and Collosuss R3 (for the gamble xD)

So what do you propose: As i get 1 5 star every 2 months at least, should i save the ressources to Level up a 5 star?

Note: i have finished Act 4 by 100%
  • Options

Hey guys,
    I currentltly have:

Another Thing:
    Choice 2 is meant to be 4 stars, not 3 stars!!!
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Wait 4 5 Stars
    Same thing for me.5*'s are more important and I focus on them rather than 4*'s since they are kinda useless now.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    you get a 5 star every 2 months, i get one almost every 2 weeks, max ur 4 stars man
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    some 4 stars still come in handy everywhere but act 6, and u haven't started act 5 yet
  • Options
    Okay guys, thanks for youre help!!!!!!
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Max out 3 Stars
    Max out god tier 4*. They are useful in most parts i.e. Act5, EQ, Arena , AW & AQ. You can max 5-6 4*. They will always be useful. Don't waste resources on trash 5*.
  • Options
    Vinvick said:

Max out god tier 4*. They are useful in most parts i.e. Act5, EQ, Arena , AW & AQ. You can max 5-6 4*. They will always be useful. Don't waste resources on trash 5*.

trash 5 stars like colossus you mean ^^ yeah alright, i think as medusa is already r5 i will start with venom and then go on with iceman. Winter soldier and Doc oc are not woth rank 5 i think
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Max out 3 Stars
    I think this poll would have been more accurate if the choice was max 4* instead of 3. I'm sure many people don't even read most of the beginning text let alone the comments.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Max out 3 Stars
    Ranking God tier 4*s is much smarter than ranking up **** 5*s