**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Dont blame kabam to much for bad offers!

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys,
i am playing mcoc since a short while now, and since then i have seen terrible pay to win offers, one of the worst: 900 5 star shards for 100€
This is bad, i guess. So the question is:

I am currently also playing one other game, i wont mention its Name now...
This other game i Play is having p2w offers that have a great value in comparision to their Prices. These offers contain tonns of important ressources. The Problem is: with one offer with a value of only 5 euro, you can gain more ressources than you would only get by playing 6 months constantly......
And this is the Point i want to mention: Kabam, your offers are weak, yes! People who want to invest in this game have to pay lot of Money to get only medium good offers. But on the other side, you give every Player a fair Chance (excluded the nameless thanos this month xD ) to get rewards by playing constantly!
I am addressing this discussion to everybody who says, kabam should make better offers: I agree with you, 900 5 star shards for 100 bucks is way to exaggerated! This is something Kabam should work on. But pls dont blame kabam to much, they are doing really good providing a good game with a lot of content with a faire Chance to win good rewards for everybody!
And as allways: Feel the epic Sax guy

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Too many are for too much. I’d pay five to ten for some stuff. Good items run 30-100. No way I’m paying that.
    They would have a ton of sales if they did things like .99, 4.99, and 9.99
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Kabam is greedy and charges what they do because whales will pay. But they'd make more players happy by making more offers like the $1 hero crystals or deals where $10 will actually help you rank up and get through content. I don't believe for a second there pricing is to keep people from paying their way through the game. They still want you to, they just want more money for that luxury.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @Shin0638 I 💯% agree! This game is for whales. It was so different in the very beginning. So different. Offers weren't greedy either. It was affordable and easier to get resources and champs were less complex. F2p is dead in this game which is why I only play 10 minutes a day now. Grinding is a burnout and no "deals" are worth it. It's really shifted a lot
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    I’m free to play and am very happy in a gold 3 ally
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    i spent $30 on units for some offer i forget and $30 for the Star-Lord outfit plus dance AND the fishstick skin. Suffice to say I'm getting a lot more enjoyment and mileage from the SL/fishstick skin purchase...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    I'm actually rather amazed at how few players actually express this opinion. A significant percentage of my lols come from responses to posts expressing a similar idea.

I'm both pleasantly surprised and thankful for the fact that the monetization in this game is something the vast majority of players find to be of poor value. Some people see this as evidence that you have to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get anything of value. But I see it as evidence that you don't fall very much behind if you don't spend, and the person that spends twice as much doesn't get massively farther ahead. It devalues cash relative to time spent playing. A good arena grinder can get farther ahead than someone that buys a couple Odins a month. That's not a bad thing: that's a fantastic thing for an F2P game. Very few are willing to exhibit that kind of restraint.
  • HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Same Here @Blizz_4R_ I'm in gold 3 Alliance & its Pressureless
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

I'm actually rather amazed at how few players actually express this opinion. A significant percentage of my lols come from responses to posts expressing a similar idea.

I'm both pleasantly surprised and thankful for the fact that the monetization in this game is something the vast majority of players find to be of poor value. Some people see this as evidence that you have to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get anything of value. But I see it as evidence that you don't fall very much behind if you don't spend, and the person that spends twice as much doesn't get massively farther ahead. It devalues cash relative to time spent playing. A good arena grinder can get farther ahead than someone that buys a couple Odins a month. That's not a bad thing: that's a fantastic thing for an F2P game. Very few are willing to exhibit that kind of restraint.

Thank you for putting my nonsense comment into words xD :heart:
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

What is your first language?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You know, I have to agree with that statement. The fact that there is that much of a complaint shows on some level that people are earning enough to turn their nose up at the prices.

DNA3000 said:

German, is my english that Bad? XD
    If yes, then i am sorry for every mistake i did, i sucked in english, already at school 😬
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

If yes, then i am sorry for every mistake i did, i sucked in english, already at school 😬
    No no. You used Path to Lab instead of Road to the Labyrinth which got me thinking. ;)

DNA3000 said:

No no. You used Path to Lab instead of Road to the Labyrinth which got me thinking. ;)
    Ah alright xD