**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4 Inventory, T4 CC expiration due to maxed inventory and lack of T1A lately.

I would like to present this to the game developers without any assumptions or anger.

Like most of us I worked my butt off to get to a point that I can now focus on ranking up 5 Star champs only and unfortunately by the time I collect enough t4b, t1a and t4cc I have massive amounts of T4CC expiring.

They fixed the issues with accidentally selling them and stated that they "were so valuable, that we prevented the selling ability of t4"! IF that statement is true shouldn't we be able to collect them without the risk of them expiring?

I love the game, play it everyday and wish that the resources that we all work so hard for didn't just vanish from our inventory after a few weeks.

My solution would be to expand inventory for anything T4 or above to unlimited, or make them available to gift to another alliance member or trade them. Hell since it is a biz, I am ok with them charging me a trade or gift fee for expiring items.

Here is my proposal, say a fellow alliance member has had a turn of good kabam fortune and has landed a few feature champs(tech), but has an abundance of resources for mystics that are expiring, Kabam can charge me 50 units to trade them or gift them to a fellow alliance member.

Please help us with this, we are all loyal players that buy your offers, fund your company and play the game.....it just kills us to lose things that we work so hard to earn.

T1A are rare to find, and at 5 per level for a 5 star, I will lose approximately 5-8 t4cc from inventory a month before I can collect 15 t1a and 15 t4b to take a feature champ or regular champ to R3.

Yes there are certain people that will say this doesn't matter so if you need to make it start at a certain prestige or level that works as well. Maybe prestige of 4k or above earns you the trading badge like the gifting badge.

Thanks for the new collected crystal it is pretty cool! Hopefully this finds you well!

Comments

• Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    I completely agree with this i have had numerous class cats expire and had to hoard crystals which hurts SA just to make sure i didnt get another skill or science t4cc that would just sit and expire in my stash. I can understand the cap on some other items but the rarest ones should have a higher capacity
  • Options
    I support your thread OP. I need T1a badly.

The venues are limited and mostly are rare drop in some of the crystals such as greater solo and lesser ascendent crystals.

Glory store only offer 5 t1a and one per 3 days events so still far away from 10 t1a per week to at least r2 and r3 5* champion.
  • Options
    SilSil Posts: 1
    Why not make a character that is carmon vemon and carnage fuse
  • Options
    jvajva Posts: 6
    Sil wrote: »
    Why not make a character that is carmon vemon and carnage fuse

That has nothing to do with the topic.
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Yea I feel ya OP.

My last 14 t4cc crystals from AQ and solo quest have yielded 10 cosmic and 4 science. 7 cosmic in a row!!

I have science and cosmic t4cc expiring quicker than I have the resources and champs to use them on.

Allot of effort that is just going to waste and allot of progress halted. It becomes a little disheartening when you see so many items expiring week in week out just waiting for that 1 item that never seems to appear. Starts to make you wonder if there are intentional algorithms in place that only give you stuff you don't need in order to keep you spending and/or grinding to try get the stuff you need.

I would love to see OP's suggestion put into place.
  • Options
    ThePanThePan Posts: 9
    The balance is off, you should never get more of the rarer catalysts than the basic catalysts. I have had to let T4CC expire because I don't have enough basics.

I haven't opened a T4C shard crystal, regular crystal or glory crystal in four weeks.

I have more mystic champs and fewer mystic and cosmic cats and more tech and skill cats than tech and skill champs. I do what I can to grind basic arenas for decent champs of the right class. But I would rather burn a class cat than waste t4b on a a junk champ.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I also strongly agree with this. How about the class specific isos too?
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Agreed. Either 5*s shouldn't need so many t1alphas to rank up or t1alphas should be super easy to come by. I have 4 new 5* champs that are and rank 1. I am maxed on almost every t4cc class and I have a ton of hoarded crystals because I'm missing t1alphas.
  • Options
    TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 44
    Kabam hides them in 3 day events as a free milestone, in map crystals, in a Store for free, Glory and as reward for finishing game content. There's also the free arena you can compete in if you're that hard pressed and none of the above work for you.

The basic arena also has an ascendant milestone where you can try for alphas.

I make a couple 4* R5s a month and all of my 5*s are R3 or R4 and I seem to always have T1As on hand. Maybe it's because my account naturally grew over time and I didn't hit an upgrade wall by rushing?
  • Options
    gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    My idea is to enable the sell feature again but this time allow the seller to sell a whole t4cc for 18k shards of the class of their choice. Could even give us a little gold if kabam is feeling generous haha
  • Options
    MW21MW21 Posts: 1
    My suggestion is to not open any T4CC until you have the necessary T4B and A1 in stock. I don't open ANY T4CC, or allow them to sit in my stash. So basically, I'm controlling my stash by allowing crystals to sit in an unopened state. There's no limit to doing it that method. Anything else will not succeed. I'm taking matters out of Kabam's hand. JMO
  • Options
    I totally agree with what tytan has put forward even tho I'm at the other end of the scale I have 25 upwards t1alphas in my stash there only good for selling for me because I don't have the t4cc to take any 4* champs to r5 or 5* to r3/r4 so I like the trading idea. For you guys that already are pulling t4cc weekly from aq it's easy but my question is how are the smaller/lower level guys ever gonna get a high enough prestige to be able to compete cause the higher alliances are getting stronger we'll everyone else stays pritty much at the same level.

So I would say a trade of say 10 t1alphas for 1 t4cc and/or 2 t4 basics for 1 t4cc would be a great idea

Thanks for reading
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    How bout making the same availabity for everyone? Because I havnt gotten a t4cc in I can't tell u how long. And you guys have **** expiring left and right. Something is off
  • Options
    ZathoZatho Posts: 3
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    How bout making the same availabity for everyone? Because I havnt gotten a t4cc in I can't tell u how long. And you guys have **** expiring left and right. Something is off

Um what?
    Then what would be the point of playing harder, better, smarter, and yes, spending?

If a higher level player has to drop down out of competition to lower level content to get the resources to rank higher level champs then something is off. I know people who are Doing every bit of content for alphas anf basics and are still short. I know people who laughed at the last t2 alpha offer because it came with yet another class cat instead of basics.
    You should never be in a position where you have to hold end game resources to keep them from expiring because you can't get the basics. This isn't just a case of getting too many of one kind of class cat. This is a case of getting too many of every class cat in relation to alphas and basics.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Seems pretty straightforward to me, when they decided to make them unsellable they should have made holding unlimited as well. Unless the goal was to intentionally mess with the customer base, I can't comprehend the logic behind not doing that.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Zatho wrote: »
    Feeney234 wrote: »

Um what?
    Then what would be the point of playing harder, better, smarter, and yes, spending?

If a higher level player has to drop down out of competition to lower level content to get the resources to rank higher level champs then something is off. I know people who are Doing every bit of content for alphas anf basics and are still short. I know people who laughed at the last t2 alpha offer because it came with yet another class cat instead of basics.
    You should never be in a position where you have to hold end game resources to keep them from expiring because you can't get the basics. This isn't just a case of getting too many of one kind of class cat. This is a case of getting too many of every class cat in relation to alphas and basics.

I understand the dilemma from your perspective. I would be pissed as well to have one of the most valuable items in the game just poof out of my inventory. That sucks. Although, I am not saying for the top players to simply drop out of the contest, I was simply stating that while you guys have your inventory flooded with T4CC and cannot use them due to an imbalance of other essential items; whereas people like myself can't get ahead in the game due to the fact it's taken me literally months to form one catalyst.

Also, I didn't start playing last week. I have a pretty developed roster and I'm nearing a 200k rating. And still so not have one rank 5 champion. I hope you can understand my frustration.