Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Rank 4 Elektra

Pulled (another) 2015 r3 to r4 skill gem.

I used my first one on Winter Soldier which turned out to be kinda cool.
I have a duped Hawkeye r3, but also have him as a r1 6 star =(.

Debating on bringing up my duped Elektra (currently r1). Anyone have her at r4 that can vouch for her?

She does seem to have decent utility; obviously not a God Tier champ, but it is a free rank up gem (I doubt i'd use it on classic BP, moon knight, or DD Netflix).

Comments

• Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I don't have her at rank 4 but she does have useful ability accuracy reduction and I don't see any point in ranking up your Hawkeye since you do have him as a 6*.

I do have Classic BP at rank 4 and I love him but with Elektra you would have a lot more utility than just the bleed that comes with BP.
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I have her at r4. She was my first and she was great for a while but barely use her now she’s quite outdated. If you don’t have any better options she’s still decent.
  • Options
    AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    B_Rabbitt said:

I don't have her at rank 4 but she does have useful ability accuracy reduction and I don't see any point in ranking up your Hawkeye since you do have him as a 6*.

I do have Classic BP at rank 4 and I love him but with Elektra you would have a lot more utility than just the bleed that comes with BP.

I have her at r4. She was my first and she was great for a while but barely use her now she’s quite outdated. If you don’t have any better options she’s still decent.

Thanks for your input. I have the gold to spend; I really don’t have any other options. If only Crossbones came a little soooner