**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the highest amount of units you've ever had? Doesn't matter if you bought them.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
The highest I've ever had was 6k I had saved them and when the 5* Vision came around I spent 3k on that.

Comments

• Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    2k for masteries
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    2k. I was saving them for Cruelty and Precision
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    0 Becuz I’m not cool
    Lol
    It’s a joke
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had like 27,000 at one point, all earned. Burned a lot on cavalier and fgm before that trying to pull a good defender or new champ. Got zero 6*s and no good 5*s.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I'm not good with them. Around 1800 probably. How many I've earned throughout my career, however....that's another story. Lol. Average about 1000 a week, give or take.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    1.1k I think
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Approximately 800.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Saved slightly over four Odins equivalent. :D
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Just over 6k for my first LoL run.
    Ended up only using around 1k after clearing out my inventory and crystal stash
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Since becoming cavalier its been just over 200... when spent straight away on the crystals
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4.5k when I was saving for act 6
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    3k from arena grind
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    10k for masteries and grandmaster crystals (before cavs were released)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    583,729,473,828,065. A man can dream right?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Highest amount must have been 675. I almost never do arena and save alot. I'm F2P aswell
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Around 9,600.

No spending $$$
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Highest amount must have been 675. I almost never do arena and save alot. I'm F2P aswell

Same situation as you lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Like 200. I never buy units and I'm always buying mastery cores and energy refills, so I usually run on none.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    11k is the most I've had. Spent them on OG Vision & dupe ;)
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    5K... One of our alliance has 21+K and counting...
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Had around 800 for my first lol run. Went in like a fool and ran out halfway into maestro. Had to break my free to play status that day by buying a star lords loot bag 😢