**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black panther CW vs Black Panther CW

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
I'm sure someone has already done this, but, if you play as BP CW against a BP CW and you both have armour up, what happens if you parry?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It wil get reflected I’m sure
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Never tried that but had some other interesting encounters

Mordo vs BPCW
    YelloJacket vs Magik
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    Search seatin black panther. He made a video abt this mirror match abt 3 years ago
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    There is a video on YouTube about it
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Mordo vs BP CW is awesome. Parry, reflect stun, degen. Just cycle it. It'll take a little while, but you may not even need to hit him to win.
    EDIT:. Just watched the video. That's awesome. Almost as good as Thing vs Thing or Hood vs Hood.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    l
    JohnHS said:

Mordo vs BP CW is awesome. Parry, reflect stun, degen. Just cycle it. It'll take a little while, but you may not even need to hit him to win.
    EDIT:. Just watched the video. That's awesome. Almost as good as Thing vs Thing or Hood vs Hood.

i should try that mordo trick lol
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Wakala said:
    hehe. That's pretty cool