Bla k panther not registering bonus

Anyone else not getting bonus for using BP in quests and versus for current FF rewards

Comments

  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    He's not the champion of the day. Shehulk is. Check the bonus ones. And I think there is a list of the others somewhere
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 2,472 ★★★★
    Huh? Didn't try to get points with him yet, but my game says black panther and not she hulk.
  • A1bq1A1bq1 Posts: 5
    She hulk is previous one according to my active one in setting
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Restart the game. Shehulk is the current bonus Champion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,273 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

    Restart the game. Shehulk is the current bonus Champion

    She hulk was yesterday. Today is OG Black Panther.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

    Terra said:

    Restart the game. Shehulk is the current bonus Champion

    She hulk was yesterday. Today is OG Black Panther.
    You're correct. I double-checked and it's BPOG today. Strange since I used SH 20m ago since she was the daily champion for me
  • Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    A1bq1 said:

    Anyone else not getting bonus for using BP in quests and versus for current FF rewards

    you must play with OG Black panter, if you are playing with black panter IW will not get points
  • A1bq1A1bq1 Posts: 5
    Using OG panther 3,4,5 star ones still not registering
  • Hey there, could you tell me what game modes you've tried to use him in?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I have used og batman ripoff in few fights and points registered just fine
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    edited June 8
    Mixalis said:

    Terra said:

    He's not the champion of the day. Shehulk is. Check the bonus ones. And I think there is a list of the others somewhere

    It's BP today smh
    Check my comment a few posts down. Use your eyes to see I admitted I was wrong. smh
  • MMKM66MMKM66 Posts: 2
    Same I'm not getting the points anyone know if they're working on this fix yet
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    MMKM66 said:

    Same I'm not getting the points anyone know if they're working on this fix yet

    Which BP are you using?
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 118
    Mine isn't working either, rewarding 2000 points per fight with OG or CW Black Panther, wasted tons of fights with him before I noticed. @Kabam Zibiit are points going to be retro-rewarded?
Sign In or Register to comment.