**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive no longer shock resistant with glaive charges

Comments

• iKillUx2iKillUx2 Posts: 23
    I fought cable, psylocke and all them in shock 30 path in map7 and CG is not longer shock resistant!! I died immediately!! @Kabam Miike I spend a lot of revives and health pots! You guys need to fix this bug,also I need my items back because this bug!!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can you get a screenshot of the nodes
    Bro is on aq i always heal my Corvus in that path! Is a Debuff only last 30 seconds

I don’t have the pic of the other node but I know is 17 cable same shock 30

All that damage in that fight against cable was from shock
    Yep add it too the list of bugs
    I have a video against psylocke that node melt my CG
    Willpower won’t help at all
    Ok
    @Kabam Miike need you to take care of this bug!! I got melted from that!! I spend a bunch of items in this node

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    So you have;
    1) Willpower activated and
    2) the Shock node is clearly an active Debuff which will interact with Willpower.
    3) Even in Map 5 on Bleed path, the same active Debuff, my Corvus takes no damage at all (I would have some regen from that with my Willpower masteries activated but unfortunately that path has heal block too)

Verdict: 100% a bug.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is a known issue on Corvus ability, which isnt being triggered before the start of the fight. Since its triggering at the same time of the debuff, his ability will not do anything.
    Same thing happens with bleed/coldsnap at the start of the fight

Is a known issue on Corvus ability, which isnt being triggered before the start of the fight. Since its triggering at the same time of the debuff, his ability will not do anything.

No you're wrong. If his glaive immunity doesn't work against Coldsnap at the start of the fight then Willpower will not give him any regen.
    But from this video it does protect him and Willpower gives him some regen.
    Notice that his regen goes from +111 per ticket to +78 per ticket? That's because Coldsnap debuff has expires and left only bleed debuff for him to get some regen.
    So yeah, the issue being pointed in this thread is definitely a bug. Corvus with his immunity will grant him no damage taken from Shock, Bleed and Coldsnap Debuffs.

No you're wrong. If his glaive immunity doesn't work against Coldsnap at the start of the fight then Willpower will not give him any regen.
    Notice that his regen goes from +111 per ticket to +78 per ticket? That's because Coldsnap debuff has expires and left only bleed debuff for him to get some regen.
    So yeah, the issue being pointed in this thread is definitely a bug. Corvus with his immunity will grant him no damage taken from Shock, Bleed and Coldsnap Debuffs.
    This has already been discussed in other threads. The issue is the timing that his abilitiy triggers, which needs to trigger before the start of the fight for him to not take damage, and so the debuff is programmed to do no damage.
    If it triggers at the same time, nothing happens
    iKillUx2 said:

All that damage in that fight against cable was from shock

Do you have a screenshot of the cable fight where you can see corvus taking tick damage
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Well....I hope it will get fixed
    edited June 2019

This has already been discussed in other threads. The issue is the timing that his abilitiy triggers, which needs to trigger before the start of the fight for him to not take damage, and so the debuff is programmed to do no damage.
    If it triggers at the same time, nothing happens
    You might be right for this particular issue, whatever, but don't ever include Coldsnap in it when there's clearly none in any fight against an awaken Iceman in any area of the game.
    My corvus is still able to regen through the Coldsnap so why you wanna group them together as if it's the same problem. You can do better. Come on.

Btw, this is the video that I was referring to in my previous comment. Forgot to include it too.
    That's the Coldsnap at the beginning of the fight because any other Coldsnap (from Iceman's SP1) received after this one will knock Corvus down and expires immediately when his glaive immunity is coming back in 3 secs.
    https://youtu.be/iGmAwifR3wI
    I can't see what's wrong (besides the timing issue) on that video ...
    What you mean with willpower not healing from the debuff?
    And Iceman's coldsnap at the beginning of the fight is kinda the same thing as bleed/poison nodes in game content, such as AQ. It triggers at the start of the fight, and if Corvus glaives immunity ability triggers at the same time as that debuff, it will not do anything. Thats why his ability needs to trigger before the debuff (before the battle starts) in order for him to ignore the incoming damage. And if it was triggered after that, it would purify.
    This timing issue can only happen at the start of the fight, with abilities and nodes that proc at that same time.
  • Sorry for the late reply on this one! We're working on getting more information about whats' happening here. Once we have some, we'll respond back accordingly.