**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Imperius rex legends runtime

Comments

• SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    Post ur runtime guyz
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    My movement was spot on, fight times were great. My connection issues and load times were not. Not sure I can shave much time at all off with things under my control but I suspect I missed with 3:22 and change. I hope those with the title already skip this months EQ and just do 6.2. Probably my only shot. Doubt I’ll even try again unless I get a much quicker device.
    @AdylayoRo12 what u used ?
    @Nøx u might have chance still best of luck
  • 2:51:27 :)
    @Karatemike415 can u show me ur stop watch ?
    What u used ?
  • AdylayoRo12AdylayoRo12 Posts: 4
    Corvus all the way and proxima for maw. Hope that helps
    I also used corvus and my run was smooth iphone x used but time difference is way more between us can i see ur stop watch ? @AdylayoRo12
  • whether I show you my stop watch or not, it doesnt prove that Im telling the truth if you dont believe me? My time was 2:51:27.
  • CotrutsaCotrutsa Posts: 14
    First time run. 2:54:48 for me with r5 Corvus, 30%boost
    The app crashed on me once, went with corvus into ebony maw once (quit, restarted and revived), and took a wrong turn once, had to fight another 5 champs again :(
    Probably would've had a chance if not for this :( since others are 2:51
    @Cotrutsa which device did u used ?
  • Cotrutsa said:

The app crashed on me once, went with corvus into ebony maw once (quit, restarted and revived), and took a wrong turn once, had to fight another 5 champs again :(

2:54 isn't very far behind at all
    @Wedgemonster same m wondering my run was smooth on iphone x my time was 3.08 how others doing at 2.51 even so astonishing 37 refills quest and less than 3 hour how its possible !!
    Kt1 took 3.25 with emma

@Cotrutsa which device did u used ?

Got my hands on an iPhone XS Max, wiped clean with MCOC only on it. Ran 30% boosts. And while completing 3.2, used additional 20% boost. Used proxima, dr strange, yj and antman.

Cotrutsa said:

2:54 isn't very far behind at all
    It’s actually my first time running, i have no idea how many people are running and what is the margin of winning on the title... but after reading some more posts... i feel more confident. My bday is on the 17th, so the title would a good gift to get :)
    @Cotrutsa u got it its final but really fast u did amazing
    @Samdroxtaar Thanks... been thinking of Legend for more than a year, and corvus is my first 5/65 for this same reason...
  • TommishenkoTommishenko Posts: 3
    I managed it in 2.56; had about a 2 min ‘connection’ issue so not sure if it’ll be enough
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    3hrs on the dot for me, on a iphone 8 +, running 6* corvus R2.

Under 3hrs, you guys are impressive, i felt like i didnt make any major errors. Maybe the iPhone X, an internet speeds are faster.
  • TheManFromMarzTheManFromMarz Posts: 29
    Anybody know when the last day to do the run is? An when the results are posted?
  • you guys think 2:51 is definitely enough?
    This was my first legends attempt
    @TheManFromMarz i think on 19th. Not sure about the results but probably not more than a week after
  • Miller1702Miller1702 Posts: 38
    3h9m with about 15 minutes connection issues unfortunately
    @Tyrannus have u got ur last mnth ?