**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think it's time to change alliance quest mini boss rotation?

bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I personally think the new rotation of mini bosses was a great idea but now we are just seeing the same 3 mini bosses over and over again. I also don't like how mordo aggressiveness wasn't enhanced like most mini bosses are (or wasn't enhanced to the level others are). I hate how he just backs into a corner and blocks while gaining power and half the time you go for a heavy attack he cleans your clock. He's already a difficult fight but when you make him as defensive as he is, it makes beating him in 3 minutes totally based on how often you can get him to use those L1s and 2s. Since he's so defensive he doesn't like to use them you spend time baiting him which you cant afford to do when hes got 150k health.im sure some of you who have 5*4/55 duped starlord and other god tiers find it a little easier, but for us noobs who only have 4*5/50s and 5*3/45s it's a pain. Let me know what you guys think either way and if you disagree that's fine please do so constructively,

thank you Lord Bloodraven......

Do you think it's time to change alliance quest mini boss rotation? 33 votes

Yes it's time we changed the mini boss rotation
9%
CapWW2SungjMystic_Mane 3 votes
It's time we changed the alliance mini boss rotation and only fought each boss in a rotation 2 or 3 times
6%
CrackhorseSamuel030s 2 votes
No I like it how it is now the best
60%
Etaki_LirakoiGamerVdh2008NevvBKronos987654321MEŦAPħҰSstakRaganatorStefffDeadbyrd9MillybearAxeCopFirePrimmer79Delta_14SpeedbumpnameplasMirk_varTrumpootMinion_of_DoomAnonymous346 20 votes
No, I think we should go back to one mini boss per season ie Cyclops Xavier school as an example
6%
JOHNOSA1995Rip_Em_801 2 votes
Yes and get rid of mordo i hate how he just backs into a corner and holds block while gaining power total bs
18%
Animejay70LewisTheLlamabryndenriversIrakliCaptain_MaimSammyJankis 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    It's fine with the rotation, it would get boring if it was the same mini for 5 days, people even feel dormammu is boring in AQ lol. And I think mordo was meant to be defensive when he gains power, it's hard to get him in one go but it's a good challenge, you can use GR run into a timeout, finish him with someone else and again heal on GR. I'm sure you'll say what if i don't have a sustainable champ, there's an answer, we take turns for minibosses depending on who it is, it might work
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    And lose all that free practice on mordo. You're crazy :)
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes it's time we changed the mini boss rotation
    If you have GR or Loki mordo is very easy. He does not have MD eithee Lol. I dont see this an issue
  • Options
    I think Rhino is tougher than Mordo as a miniboss. Coming into this season though I truly felt Cable would be the worst of them though.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I smoked morodo with a 4* sl yesterday. He never kept his power gain buff and only got 2 bars of power once the whole fight
  • Options
    TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    like this rotation idea more than anything else kabam did for AQ.

It allows the different players to be the boss killer from week to week.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Maybe in a couple months with a new season of aq
  • Options
    Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    I beat mordo every aq days with wolve in 1/2 Matches... not that issue.. i think probably someone should just learn to play instead of always complaining about something.. just an advice ;)
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Alliance Quests needs a change as a whole. Its repetitive af. Limited random minibosses does not ease AQ's repetitive gameplay. There really needs to be changes in lane layouts and all enemies. Make each session different each day AQ is running.
    Even adding AQ specific challenges to accomplish for additional points would help ease the boring nature of AQ. Such as a side quest would be cool as well. Which, when completed, would unlock a special boss to defeat.