**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I think its about time....

For a quest crystal upgrade. I know these are just extra rewards but honestly there should be different tiers just like the 4hr and daily. Every time I open these I just laugh. With where I’m at in the game these are almost worthless.

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    Agree 1000%
  • Raganator said:

No need to polish the brass on the Titanic at this point.

I want to be the band.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

No. Would you replace the Parthenon just because it’s old and deteriorating? No. It’s a historic monument. Like ancient landmarks, these crystals represent what the game was like in 2014. The only way I could ever see Kabam updating them would be to prevent the unhealthy habit of hoarding. You shouldn’t “laugh” at a representation of how far Kabam has come from the AMAZING people who work for them. 🤗

Ye then keep different tiers of quest crystals to different acts
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely all for new quest crystals @chrissbjordann , unfortunately this has been brought up a number of times and nothing has happened.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I think they should include higher tier Iso for the Uncollected and Cavalier and maybe some full energy refills and a higher stack of units. Nothing extraordinary but just better than what they are now for players that don't have any use for such small rewards.

Kobster84 said:

No. Would you replace the Parthenon just because it’s old and deteriorating? No. It’s a historic monument. Like ancient landmarks, these crystals represent what the game was like in 2014. The only way I could ever see Kabam updating them would be to prevent the unhealthy habit of hoarding. You shouldn’t “laugh” at a representation of how far Kabam has come from the AMAZING people who work for them. 🤗

Ye then keep different tiers of quest crystals to different acts
    That wouldn’t be a bad idea... what do you think Uncollected ones should contain? I feel like ISO as a whole isn’t needed by people at the endgame level.
    I’d still say iso just not t1 maybe t5 iso

B_Rabbitt said:

I think they should include higher tier Iso for the Uncollected and Cavalier and maybe some full energy refills and a higher stack of units. Nothing extraordinary but just better than what they are now for players that don't have any use for such small rewards.

Energy refills would be awesome. I guess at worse, the ISO could be sold to get more gold ✌️
    Ye energy refills would be good
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I think there should be an uncollected or cavalier one as mentioned above

Up the iso to the higher tiers - maybe some class specific. Up the 5 tile energy refills to full energy refills, I'd increase the unit drop to maybe 50 instead of 15 I believe.

I'd probably spice them up a bit more tbh and add in very rare drops of T4basic (full) and 1000 5* shards. Rare but the the possibility would prevent people from hoarding them at this point b/c they're useless.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

No need to polish the brass on the Titanic at this point.

Yet your not jumping ship, hardly going down when there are still 2 chapters of act 6 to release and a ton of marvel films still in production.

This game isn’t going anywhere soon it’s probably one of the biggest grossing.