**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Antman Special 1: Unable to combo into an SP1

I was lucky enough to pull 6* Antman from a Cavalier crystal which I’m really pretty happy with. However, due to not having played him before and today being the Antman daily event I’ve been taking him into EQ for the sweet 10k bonus.

While playing, I’ve noticed that quite a few times while firing off his sp1 during a combo the opponent immediately was able to block, or the first hit of the sp1 doesn’t make contact, meaning the opponent has time to block and punish during the cool down.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I do too notice this while using antman for the event

When you launch the sp1, antman seems to pause or step back a little, just enough for your opponent to block the sp and eventually strike back at the end of the sp
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    I have video of the issue now if any admins want to see.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Yep, was just coming to the forums to report this and decided to search first and see. Antman definitely misses with the 1st his of his SP1 when you chain into it from a 5-hit combo. Sometimes the 1st hit just misses and then the rest connect. Sometimes after he wiffs the opponent blocks and then you get combo'd into oblivion.
    I was running EQ for the event points so I can confirm that it happens against multiple champs. Saw it against Ghost, against Rogue, and against Namor. I'm sure it can happen against any champ, those are just the ones I observed.
    Please fix!
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you can post the video to YouTube and link here that would be great!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Why are you taking Antman into EQ? Take him into RTTL 1.1 for easy points.
    @Terra just to kill two birds with one stone
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Ditto on missing his first hit or 2 of ap1
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    *sp1
    @Kabam Lyra here is the link https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UqmC-VyM23k

Thanks for the response 👍
    @Kabam Lyra this is still happening by the way.
  • DtHoweDtHowe Posts: 15
    This is still an issue. Loses me arena points daily at this point..
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike is there any fix in the works for this yet, it’s been a year. Putting this champion in the 6 star pool is relatively irresponsible when he is bugged.