**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain IW îs having 100 % ability to nullify unstoppable

AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
If my title is correct , every time when I hit the opponent it should be remove right ?

Then why against the champion is nullifying just sometimes ? Talking about 6.2,6 when he is at 10% . Is this a bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Is Cap kinetically charged?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Champion has 160% chance.
    His chances of proccing the unstoppable shouldn't matter, as long as he isn't reducing cap's ability accuracy
    If he reduces it by 100% and he has a 160% chance to proc, it will bypass the AAR.
    Increasing the ability accuracy for the unstoppable to trigger won't reduce the chances of it to be nullified.
    It would be different is cap was trying to reduce the chances of it to proc, but he isn't. He is just straight up nullifying it

Increasing the ability accuracy for the unstoppable to trigger won't reduce the chances of it to be nullified.
    It would be different is cap was trying to reduce the chances of it to proc, but he isn't. He is just straight up nullifying it

I see what you're saying.
  • @will-o-wisp asked the most pertinent question. If CAIW doesn't have any Kinetic Charges, he won't Nullify the Unstoppable. Also, for further clarification to those who aren't aware. This applies to Unstoppable Buffs ONLY. Not passive Unstoppable.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    So let me summarise.
    A] 6.2.6 The Champion has 160% chance to proc an Unstoppable Buff.
    B] CAIW has a 100% chance to nullify an Unstoppable Buff, if and only if, he has a kinetic potential a.k.a kinetically charged (the blue shield icon).
    C] The ability to nullify a buff doesn't have any relationship with the ability to proc a buff.
    D] Then CAIW should be able to nullify the Unstoppable Buff anyway (if he has a kinetic potential).
    E] @Alexanderpsp now you need to confirm what @will-o-wisp has asked you "Was CAIW kinetically charged?" Then we will know the answer.