**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much units are you gonna save for July 4th

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
Can't wait I'm so excited for the great deals. Kabam don't disappoint me

How much units are you gonna save for July 4th 146 votes

0 - 100
34%
ChadhoganHurricaneWarningSpity68geoff78ShibolethFallencircusSpeedbumpadramelchJemster519bm3eppsHENRIQUE_FORTENhawk79WaynedavyNoıreCoBfan1987OrcDovahkiinYusrizalSavio444SpiderCoolscharaderdude2 50 votes
100 - 500
4%
adqqedfyvrTawliLordRaymond3monomuggH3t3rChicken_Master 6 votes
500 - 1000
13%
deadly316RaikisDatman257VaultMC2707Wozzy101Hfchangaer20Dead1Midnite93KingpinamosÆgon0710Thicco_ModeBenQcSlayerCtfz35EarthEliteAshKetchumMawrCalleachCrunchTheguy_hi_guy 20 votes
1000 - 5000
26%
Chriz4061XillymanGuiustavDouth77NihilussGreifmaster911Lord_Paramount10ErkLibertyPrimeV1PrathapShadow_PhoneixJedi_HawkeanubhavdivinegamerNoob2435CainTony886NeotwismLordNeoTheDuke899Rehan010_ 39 votes
5000 -10000
6%
supermanCliffordcanBulmkt10or_StrongStarKillerVIISantaGulkSuros_moonAwsomediabrinePresticlesKickers 10 votes
10000 - Damn you're rich
14%
winterthurTheJalliRaganatorHairyslugA l p h aGarlando001snapper77MCoC_fanStrikerrx8Mukhtartehranicx23433peasantLoctiteSuperGlueNight_OwlSmibsismiOGAvengerDarkEternityMadmunkPoketanNimor 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    0 - 100
    Zero.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    All of them.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    500 - 1000

to all the people voting 1-100 because F kabam and you don't want to give them money. Please learn the definition of "Save". The poll isn't asking how much money you are going to throw at kabam, it is asking if you are going to "save" units you get, which shocker, is something that can be done for free.

Exactly, you don't have to pay money for units.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Even if you save 10 million, it’s still going to cost you big $$$.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    10000 - Damn you're rich
    I'm at about 14k now. Might as well get to 15k so I can then decide I don't want to waste them on the offer.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m not sending money on this game till kabam will actually care.

Fix yo bugs instead of focusing on deals kabam team!!
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,661 Guardian
    Chadhogan said:

to all the people voting 1-100 because F kabam and you don't want to give them money. Please learn the definition of "Save". The poll isn't asking how much money you are going to throw at kabam, it is asking if you are going to "save" units you get, which shocker, is something that can be done for free.

Everything comes at a cost in this game if it's dollars or time there's nothing free
    By that logic nothing is free. A "free" concert isn't free, because you have to spend time to listen to it.

The time you spend playing the game shouldn't be considered a cost in this context because you are supposed to want to play the game. If you don't, it is no one's fault but your own that you burn time on it voluntarily.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    10000 - Damn you're rich
    Reaching there but barely.
    Will only use it on rank-up materials though.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    None. I’m horrible at saving. Put up a new shiny crystal and it’s mine.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    0 - 100
    DNA3000 said:

Chadhogan said:

Everything comes at a cost in this game if it's dollars or time there's nothing free
    By that logic nothing is free. A "free" concert isn't free, because you have to spend time to listen to it.

The time you spend playing the game shouldn't be considered a cost in this context because you are supposed to want to play the game. If you don't, it is no one's fault but your own that you burn time on it voluntarily.
    The air you breathe is free the love you give and receive is free 💗
  • Options
    supermansuperman Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    5000 -10000
    Chadhogan said:

DNA3000 said:

Chadhogan said:

you need to spend time for breathe and love too , so ... no its not free lol
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    0 - 100
    I can barely keep a minimum 😂
  • Options
    JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    Drooped2 said:

Chadhogan said:

DNA3000 said:

Chadhogan said:

You clearly arent married love has cost me a ton of money :)
    This.....
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    0 - 100
    Not hoarding. Not saving. Definitely not buying. Let the cavalier crystal whales keep this game afloat. Kabam only really cares about them anyways
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    0 - 100
    There is no such thing as free units. You either put in time or you put in money. I am gonna spend units on progressing in variant exploration and Act 6, not a chance to pull something I may or may not be able to use.
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    0 - 100
    The ONLY thing a deal will do for you is give you a chance to progress quicker. You can still progress the same amount but will just take you more time. What is the big rush anyways? It is the "Got to have it now!" attitude that has probably made Kabam the most money. lol

I said it once and will say it again. "Patience achieves all that it strives for."
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    0 - 100
    I’ve never done the unit deals ever, but have bought the $ ones