**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RNG Protection

2»

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    Definitely went off topic
  • ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179
    @BenQcSlayer @GroundedWisdom @UmbertoDelRio @Demonzfyre please dont use this post as yall personal beefing grounds. We have real problems in the game and spamming forums with banter not related to the initial problem is only a distraction from the truth. Im not only speaking for myself but other that i know who have the same problems.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I am thinking how RNG protection can work.

I would like that my next 5* opening not be Cosmic, but I would also wish my next two T4CC be Tech.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Personally, I've made peace with it. I had a 5* rank 2-3 cosmic rank up gem expire today after pulling 4 in a row (along with a cosmic awakening gem) despite having no decent cosmic champ to use it on.

Now I'm heading towards the same problem again with the mystic class having pulled a 5* mystic awakening gem and two 5* mystic rank gems consecutively... and I don't even have a 5* mystic champ despite playing for almost 2 and a half years.

Some will say it's fair RNG. Others bad luck. I think otherwise but keep it to myself because I can't prove it 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I used to think that the RNG was neutral and it was just a question of luck....

Not anymore.... I know that some diehard forum regulars will jump on this thread to say that it is impossible that the RNg can be tweaked or that we have no proof... but no.... this game is rigged is some way or another.

And not only for the RNG, for many other aspects, like silent nerfs to synergy’s, to champions... and the most recents.... OP nodes, with the addition of new OP champions, that are practically near possible to get if your FTP...

But hey this Game is a business and the goal of a business is to make $$$Cheddar$$$.

So I can’t blame them for doing what they are doing

So do you have proof its rigged?

What silent nerfs? There hasn't been any silent nerfs to synergies or champions.
    Well wasp got a silent nerf recently now she can’t shrug off a lot of the unique damaging debuff some champs have
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

I used to think that the RNG was neutral and it was just a question of luck....

Not anymore.... I know that some diehard forum regulars will jump on this thread to say that it is impossible that the RNg can be tweaked or that we have no proof... but no.... this game is rigged is some way or another.

And not only for the RNG, for many other aspects, like silent nerfs to synergy’s, to champions... and the most recents.... OP nodes, with the addition of new OP champions, that are practically near possible to get if your FTP...

But hey this Game is a business and the goal of a business is to make $$$Cheddar$$$.

So I can’t blame them for doing what they are doing

So do you have proof its rigged?

What silent nerfs? There hasn't been any silent nerfs to synergies or champions.
    Well wasp got a silent nerf recently now she can’t shrug off a lot of the unique damaging debuff some champs have
    Then its probably a bug not a nerf.