**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunday arenas

@Kabam Miike is there anything in the pipeline to update the Sunday arenas. Just to make them more relevant.

When you get to a certain level on the game PHC shards and 2* crystals aren't really needed anymore

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I like having my Monday's off from arenas as well (the joy of being on the other side of the International Date Line).
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 897 ★★★★
    I'd like the arena schedule to shift one day backwards so Friday night and saturday are the off-day instead of Sunday night.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I’d love to see it become a t5b and t2a shard arena.
  • Hatshipuh said:

for some of us, Saturday and Sunday is the only day we can really play. Would be nice to have a much better Sunday arena for us people who only get to play on this day.

Exactly. No one is holding a gun to your head to do arena on Sundays. Still can be rest day if you so choose. For those that DON'T have the time to grind it out during the week, an update to the Sunday arenas would be welcomed. This has been coming up almost every Sunday for the last few months. Perhaps take the hint Kabam. Sunday Arenas need some love. Or at the very least, add a new one that allows players to use their 6* champs. With rewards that are a BIT more useful than PHCs and 2* crystals.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Kbm has buffed up MEQ rewards, so I am optimistic they’d do the same to crystal arenas soon.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I’m not against them making Sunday arena relevant, nice having the day off from arena though and sometimes it’s nice when t4b or t1a arena fall on Sunday easy peasy
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Yeah but it should be optional. Like someone said further up, Sunday's are a day where you can really get a grind on. Even if it's something that offers BC and units is better than phc shards. They need looking at. As for rest days, you can still choose to skip it and have a rest, for those that don't the option is there to do a bit of grinding
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Gold arena on Sundays. Make it happen kabam.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    How about a special event quest on Sundays that takes the summoner through the process of searching the Forums for existing topics?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They need updating to be a gold and iso arena I think
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★

Yeah but it should be optional. Like someone said further up, Sunday's are a day where you can really get a grind on. Even if it's something that offers BC and units is better than phc shards. They need looking at. As for rest days, you can still choose to skip it and have a rest, for those that don't the option is there to do a bit of grinding

The game is already an entirely optional thing lmao
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

@Kabam Miike is there anything in the pipeline to update the Sunday arenas. Just to make them more relevant.

When you get to a certain level on the game PHC shards and 2* crystals aren't really needed anymore

Totally agree - sunday arenas are not even worth doing - makes me kinda bored of the game.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    What if 2* crystals offered a version of champions that aren't in phc? Like Aegon or so,could be 1 featured every week. I believe people would play that arena just to collect them all
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    AndiYTDE said:

Maybe update it with Grandmaster Crystals for uncollected people? 1 in the "small" arena and 2 in the "big" arena through milestones? Would make the arena by far more worthy of my time and it´d be an extra motivation for people to become uncollected.

This is a great idea - I was thinking yesterday that it would be great if grandmaster crystals were rewards for the regular arena grind milestones - but even if it was the reward on sundays that would be great.