Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

T4 science expiring...

I have 2 t4 science cats expiring this month and am wondering what would be most worthwhile, if anything, to use some up. I do also have a 4* generic awakening gem to use if needed.

I think my top 2 options are :
5* duped MODOK to R3
Use generic on 4* Void and go to r5

Thoughts? Much appreciated!

T4 science expiring... 17 votes

5* MODOK duped, Spidey Classic, or Yellowjacket
29%
SnakeEyes69CharlieMurphyKCCharlie_SceneCUBBrudixTree 5 votes
4* unawakened Void or Hulk, duped Rulk or Luke Cage
64%
TerraStark78AlfaVoltolosFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707RockypantherxMeebletonInfinityM04NANDORDITTThe_WatcherFreeToPlay_21 11 votes
Not worth any of them, hope for a better pull before using
5%
Potatolegion 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,025 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Rank up Rulk. Save the generic for later
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    For those that answered, which champ would you recommend as the 5* or 4*? Thanks for your responses!
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank and use generic on void
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    5* MODOK duped, Spidey Classic, or Yellowjacket
    Modok is the best Option here, because for later on 5 stars ar much more important than 4 stars. And even if you get better 5 stars then Modok, as duped r3 5 star he is still a great Defender for AW
  • Options
    neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Thanks! I’m going to wait it out as long as I can in case I get a better option along the way. Also hoping to finish RttL and maybe get a science gem to use instead of a generic if I go with Void. I don’t do a ton of alliance war, but MODOK would be a nice option to use for defense.
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Void, Rulk and Luke Cage are worth r5 as 4*... but VOID is the best out of them.