**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I love my 6 star roster

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Cant wait to explore 6.2 with this amazing roster

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Storm gang lol
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    I didn’t get one worth r2 until my 15th. It can be bad for a while.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Jlive78 said:

Lol. You're doing better than me.. I'm at 18 now and all junk.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I mean... Can you explore 6.2 with only 3 6*? Thought you needed 4 for one of the gates 😂
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Worst part about this is that I have played all 3 extensively as 4 stars in arena so its not like I can have fun messing around with them.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Jlive78 said:

I have 27 that aren't worth r2 IMO. Several are pretty decent, but none are in my r2 plans unless I dupe them.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I got lucky and got Sabretooth as my first 6*
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    My 2nd was Cap IW, pretty awesome. Think I should R2 him or R5 my Spark awakened?
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Cain said:

My 2nd was Cap IW, pretty awesome. Think I should R2 him or R5 my Spark awakened?

I'd do spark. CapIW hits crazy hard, but until you get him high sig that's about it. The extra resources don't seem worth it.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Cant wait to explore 6.2 with this amazing roster

Annilihus is clearly shocked at the fact he isnt the chosen one as he been waiting for this for a long time lol
  • Thanos77Thanos77 Posts: 52
    On which level ill be able to have a 6* star champ..rightnow my level is 53..
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Thanos77 said:

On which level ill be able to have a 6* star champ..rightnow my level is 53..

Its regardless of level. As long as you have the resource (money or time skill effort) to get and complete the shards.
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Hulk_77 said:

Jlive78 said:

I have 27 that aren't worth r2 IMO. Several are pretty decent, but none are in my r2 plans unless I dupe them.
    I have 20 6*s. The only ones I’d consider r2ing are unduped capiw and km. I have some other good ones (cage, ws, proxima, rhulk, and void) but unduped, none really deserve r2. The only reason I’m considering r2ing any are because the 6.2 gates.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Jlive78 said:

Jlive78 said:

my 15th.

How many Cavalier Crystals have you bought?!
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Zuro said:

Storm gang lol

Same here she was my first 6*
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hulk_77 said:

Jlive78 said:

Like a 40 year old un married woman...maybe your standards are to high lol J/k.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I plan to R2 my void and Corvus. Storm is good for content and Kgroot was a lifesaver for biohazard Lanes. I like all four of mine.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    6* pulls have been kind to me. Loki (pulled just as I started 5.6.6), Domino, Wasp, Massacre, Beast.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

6* pulls have been kind to me. Loki (pulled just as I started 5.6.6), Domino, Wasp, Massacre, Beast.

Beast is mediocre, but not awful. The rest of those are pretty fantastic. I'm jealous lol
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

I'd do spark. CapIW hits crazy hard, but until you get him high sig that's about it. The extra resources don't seem worth it.

If you think "that's about it" re CapIW then clearly you don't know much about CapIW. Try beating the 6.2.6 Champion with that Spark and tell us how it goes. His block pro is amazing, he stops the unstoppable and his bleed on SP1 is nice too... all of that unduped
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Beast is mediocre, but not awful. The rest of those are pretty fantastic. I'm jealous lol
    Yeah I don't really have any use for Beast but 1 mediocre pull out of 5? I'll take those odds any day.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Cain said:

I have a r2 unduped 6* CAIW and he's by far my best character, even better than my Max sig 5/65 hype and void. Rank him and use a rank up gem for Sparky when you get one.