**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Completely done this time

I know this is a game of chance but I’m done. I’ve spent money and been a loyal player for years. I can honestly say kabam has done nothing but screw my over with this game. I’m uninstalling this money grabber now and buy a switch. I can only imagine how many people have done this. Damn shame because I really enjoyed the game. Dolemite Prime out!!!!!

Comments

• Dolemite_PrimeDolemite_Prime Posts: 11
    Feels great
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I’m still having fun. Great game. Perfect? No.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Dolemite_Prime Congratulations! buddy, i am so happy for you, thank you for making the post. there are plenty people who feels the same way you do and here's hoping that plenty more will uninstall the game. for players who has had enough, this matters and yes we do care. hope you find many other productive / interesting projects to invest your valuable time into. good luck

ps if you ever feel the need to or still wanna play other mobile fighting games try Injustice Gods Among Us or Injustice 2. it's a little bit different as far as game mechanics but just as fun with less the BS. cheers mate ;)
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

I don’t know about anyone else, but I announced it to let kabam know they need to clean up their act and that there are others that feel like I do. And to those who do feel like I do it’s no big deal to just take a break or quit altogether. I mean...it is a social forum. You can vent, talk and announce anything here. Does anyone feel bad that I’m left the game? Doubt it, but I hope kabam starts listening better. Because they lost my support. I’m not under any illusion that the game will go on. It’s based on a successful franchise and it’s a fun game...I’m sorry...it use to be a fun game.

If you're making the post in the hope kabam "cleans up their act" then maybe it would be worth actually giving some explanation as to why instead of just saying kabam screwed me. How are they supposed to improve things from that feedback?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Drooped2 said:

I just wanna know why the need to announce things. I study human psychology.

Deep down, most people believe their wants and needs represent the majority, not because people want to be in the majority but rather for the subtly different reason that people don't want to think their wants and needs are in the marginalizable minority. Announcing quitting an online game on its forums is an attempt to validate that notion by fishing for support.

No one wants to think that a game can safely ignore their wants and needs because it will cost them nothing to do so. They want to believe that if their wants and needs are ignored, that will ultimately cost them a lot of like-minded players. There's a little bit of narcissism in that, but I think it is more a sense of herd protection.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    bb_81 said:

@Dolemite_Prime Congratulations! buddy, i am so happy for you, thank you for making the post. there are plenty people who feels the same way you do and here's hoping that plenty more will uninstall the game. for players who has had enough, this matters and yes we do care. hope you find many other productive / interesting projects to invest your valuable time into. good luck

ps if you ever feel the need to or still wanna play other mobile fighting games try Injustice Gods Among Us or Injustice 2. it's a little bit different as far as game mechanics but just as fun with less the BS. cheers mate ;)

The Injustice games are basic and boring this game has many flaws to it and I mean many but it is highly surperior to the snooze fest Injustice games. (Assuming you are talking the mobile versions)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★

bb_81 said:

The Injustice games are basic and boring this game has many flaws to it and I mean many but it is highly surperior to the snooze fest Injustice games. (Assuming you are talking the mobile versions)
    I'm sorry but that is where you're wrong don't get me wrong injustice 2 is straight up garbage but don't ever disrespect God's Among Us as that lead numerous people to even okay this game lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

bb_81 said:

I'm sorry but that is where you're wrong don't get me wrong injustice 2 is straight up garbage but don't ever disrespect God's Among Us as that lead numerous people to even okay this game lol
    God's among us is just as boring as Injustice 2 sorry to tell you
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Drooped2 said:

I just wanna know why the need to announce things. I study human psychology.

You study human psychology/anthropology and yet you ask that basic question. Isn’t it obvious that making announcements is inherently a human thing to do?
    Not really. People mistake this forum for an airport to announce their Departure.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    RNG rewards suck, but we have to live with them, I’ve gotten **** from my 5 stars for the past 3 months and with my 4 stars the past 2 months, but we all got to keep going.
    I will admit this... it was mistake to even make this post. This is worse than Facebook LOL. I didn’t even think anyone would comment.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Zuro said:

bb_81 said:

God's among us is just as boring as Injustice 2 sorry to tell you
    God's Among Us was good for its time definitely not now
    Thanks get2dachoppa!! Awesome screen name.
    “Yeah sure they will definitely listen to you, since you announced it on the forums you are a special case. Just as @Drooped2 said it’s an attention thing. It’s kinda petty you had to make assumptions about his life. Wouldn’t it be better if you made a constructive post instead?”

Yep...this here response was soooooo needed. Like the post I made so bad...never talk bad about the mighty kabam. Squishy Jr....bye. A attention thing when no one is even using their real names!? No one really knows each other? Are people really this dense and upset about a damn post on quitting a freaking mobile game? You got stock in the damn company?
This discussion has been closed.