Options

Does Slowed stop Unstoppable on 6.2.6 CHAMPION

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
Does slowed from spidergwen stop the champions unstoppable in 6.2.6 or does KABAM have some ability accuracy MOD?

Comments

• Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    THANKS, SHE HULK SOLO VID on YouTube as well
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★

Yes. You can punish his sp1 with her heavy to get slow on. One of the best counters.

Damn, never thought I'd see a SG ranked that high. She's a very underrated gem
  • Options
    Msyounus1288Msyounus1288 Posts: 221 ★★
    Terra said:

Yes. You can punish his sp1 with her heavy to get slow on. One of the best counters.

Was anticipating some level of unblockable/unstoppable bs from kabam in act 6 after they buffed her. They delivered.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Was anticipating some level of unblockable/unstoppable bs from kabam in act 6 after they buffed her. They delivered.
    Any regrets for her rankup?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Any regrets for her rankup?
    Nope.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Does slow prevent the buff 100% of the time? I ask because Champion also has 60% buff accuracy.
  • Options

Does slow prevent the buff 100% of the time? I ask because Champion also has 60% buff accuracy.

Yes
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

She-Hulk is better 😝
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Terra said:

my 5/65 spider gwen is a monster.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,769 ★★★★★
    SG is so underrated
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Too bad I only have a 4*... but I do have a 5* CAIW whenever I get to Act 6