**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth

Can i complete The Labyrinth with (my team): 2189 gamora (unduped), 1982 Magneto (unduped), 1701 BW (unduped),1696 Spider-Man (duped), 1495 Hulkbuster (duped) total:9083 PI

Comments

• Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited August 2017
    Nope. You probably are not even level 40. I'd recommend having at least a max ranked 4* SL before trying.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    @Minion_of_Doom thats right but I mean the normal labyrinth. And i got a 4* SL yesterday from a phc lol
  • You mean the road to the labyrinth or the realm of legends? Both are tough, but not impossible if you are a good fighter and have enough potions or revives.
  • Not yet. But you can go practice vs winter soldier (assuming you mean realm of legends). That would show you a little of what you're getting into.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Actually... you could, but I would take several odins, no matter how skilled you are.
  • If you mean the Realm of Legends though you will need a Guillotine to neutralize Wolverine. None of your other champs come close to being able to beat him due to his crazy regen.
    edited August 2017
    @chunkyb @Minion_of_Doom yes I mean the road to the labyrinth. Is it possible??
  • Minion_of_DoomMinion_of_Doom Posts: 110
    edited August 2017
    I don't think it would be possible without spending lots of units. You have nothing to offset the poison from Abomination or damage you would take from hitting Electro.
    6bslxnlsxntx.png
    @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?
  • Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 are definitely doable. Chapter 3 would be tough. Chapter 4 would be impossible without spending lots of resources.
  • @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?

It depends on how good of a fighter you are.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    @Minion_of_Doom Ok thanx but you think I can complete chapter 3 with vision and crossbones?

It depends on how good of a fighter you are.

Still, as you said, load of units to complete it
    @Minion_of_Doom yeah I am now trying to complete chapter 3 round 1 but it is very hard
  • @Minion_of_Doom yeah I am now trying to complete chapter 3 round 1 but it is very hard

That is not surprising. If you cannot beat it yet, there are plenty of other things out there I would go after first: Act 4 Chapters 1 and 2 are pretty easy.