**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Energy refills??

I propose that AQ energy refills be added to MCOC becuase many alliances are capable of completing difficult AW maps but simply lack the participation. This would only be for AQ not AW because AW is a competition between 2 alliances wheres AQ is just a 'group quest'. Please, all who read this give me input, thanks.

PS: Kabam, dont make the refills ao bloody expensive!

Comments

• Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I wouldn't mind seeing these. Everyone in my alliance works full time and having the ability to get a refill of say 2 or 3 steps to cover for someone unable to log on would be nice. 2-3 steps for a cost of 30 units, like the full refill for solo, would be appropriate.
  • Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

I propose that AQ energy refills be added to MCOC becuase many alliances are capable of completing difficult AW maps but simply lack the participation. This would only be for AQ not AW because AW is a competition between 2 alliances wheres AQ is just a 'group quest'. Please, all who read this give me input, thanks.

PS: Kabam, dont make the refills ao bloody expensive!

While I would love this, especially when you’re stuck with max energy behind a linked node and need to move 7 spaces after your node is released.

That being said, I don’t think that this would be beneficial to the community for AQ. Part of the difficulty for the upper-level AQ maps include activity and accountability from each player of the alliance. If you’re stuck because someone isn’t moving their character, sadly it’s part of the team challenge.