**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why haven’t these things changed

To whom it may concern at kabam

Hello I like a lot of people play this game because it’s fun but with all the changes you all have done I’ve that somethings remain the same. This is not something to criticize you guy’s in no way because I know how sensitive you all are, but you should consider these changes. You’ve made changes in aw with war season and harder maps made it a lot more competitive the rewards in my opinion can better but I don’t mind the free rewards. You guy’s also have made changes in aq with different map level the drop rate and rewards in the map 5 and above crystals have gotten better and you added t5b in the completion rewards ( thumbs up on that). With all those changes you guy’s have neglected a few simple things that you like actually make things better for the community members and it’s simple.

1. Why can’t we move past level 60: the extra mastery points could help out a lot I’m not saying take it all the way to 100 I’m just saying an extra 10-15 levels will allow players to change around their mastery build with having to sacrifice certain masteries they like. I myself would love to run run full suicides will keeping my mastery build the same.

2. Speaking of mastery build recoil should be eliminated it doesn’t help it only hurts the champs by killing them faster after you throw a sp1 or sp2 some champs sp2 or 1 is their est and most powerful special so please look into that.

3. Last but not least the amount of shards you get for duping a champ needs to change. Now I’m not one of those players who thinks that 2,3,4* champs are useless, Love all my champs that’s how I get shards. With 6* champs being the future it’s hard for some of us to get a champ of that caliber and the rng in the 5* crystal will not give you a champ that you take to act 6 to become cavalier. I’m not saying give out 1000 shards every time you rule one I’m just saying that what you get for duping a five star is what you should get for duping a four star. It should look like this ; 2* 100 shards: 3* 175 shards : 4* 250 shards : 5* 475 or something to that affect it’s something worth looking int please.

Now like I said I’m not trying to criticize but you can’t say your making the game great and you overlooked those simple things. I remember when I first started playing this I didn’t have to spend a dime, but I was stuck in th me same place until an alliance buddy said you have to spend a little to advance in this game and I did advance in this game that I love. I remember when spending a little was alll you needed to advance in this game and now it seems like a cash grab and that’s bad. You need to remember that your free to play players are just as important as those who spend a little and those that whale out. These are something’s you guy’s need to consider and I’m hoping that you take this under consideration so that mcoc can get back to being a game that we all no and love.

From one summoner who loves this game thank you for listening or reading this

P.s remember what happened in 12.0 and steer clear of those mistakes

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d start with this list:

1. Purple quest crystals in upper end content
    2. Flat amount health pots
    3. PHC shards as rewards for upper end content
    4. XP boosts for L60 players
    5. Antiquated AW crystal prizes
    6. Pure Skill (and class masteries other than MD
    7. Questing gold amounts
    8. 5* basic arena
    9. Increased Item caps
    10. Help All button

Dr. Zola

Id swap 1 and 2 around myself lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Actually, I think low awakening gems are more problematic. I actually use those boosts: I get no XP from them obviously, but I earn tons of points in item use events basically for nothing. But you're far more likely to get low awakening gems from the solo crystals you can't use at all, as in literally the game won't let you use them. If they could be used to add a single sig level to an already awakened champ they'd become much more useful.

I'm not saying a high level player can't use them at all, and I wouldn't want them removed. I can occasionally use them on the rare new low level champ I get. But the rate at which I get them is many, many times faster than new champions are introduced into the game.

And as to the 5* basic arena, I'd rather not accelerate the arrival of 7* champions by quite that much yet.
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Plz make the profile pics worth something for when the player gets it:
    Like 6* shards for 500 unit framed profile pics and 5* shards for 150 unit framed pics and 4* shards for 80 unit pics.

Also, plz add simpler ways to get awakening gems than maxing sig level champs and solo crystals.

Also, plz buff up Joe fixit and Deadpool xforce.

All for the betterment of the game, also what everybody above me said and below me.

I am not a Cavalier or Uncollected but I do have similar issues
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Actually, I think low awakening gems are more problematic. I actually use those boosts: I get no XP from them obviously, but I earn tons of points in item use events basically for nothing. But you're far more likely to get low awakening gems from the solo crystals you can't use at all, as in literally the game won't let you use them. If they could be used to add a single sig level to an already awakened champ they'd become much more useful.

I'm not saying a high level player can't use them at all, and I wouldn't want them removed. I can occasionally use them on the rare new low level champ I get. But the rate at which I get them is many, many times faster than new champions are introduced into the game.

And as to the 5* basic arena, I'd rather not accelerate the arrival of 7* champions by quite that much yet.
    Well, I decided to stop at 10. But the 2/3* AGs (and 4* to an extent) just get sold for the gold pittance they generate. A solid add.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Their comments on Levels were that they would have to add more Mastery Points, and that they weren't ready at that time. It's been some time since then, however. That may have changed.
    The Recoil Mastery is a part of the Suicide penalty. In order to have the boosted Attack, you need to sacrifice some Health.
    The last suggestion is a bit inverted, and would actually have more of a detrimental effect on progress.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 there needs to be an arena for mid tier players to get a 5* champ. Most do not have the roster to get over 80 million points for a featured champ. With act 6 gates some players may need a certain type of champ they havent pulled from the 5* crystals yet. An arena that gives the average mid tier player a chance at a 5* champ even an older one would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    edited June 2019
    when the game first came out there were no item caps. I remember have 1000 of lvl 1 potions in my inventory