**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MCOC GO!

What about making the game into like a pokemon go! Where you walk around and find crystals, revives , health, shards and so on! Have a classic mode and GO mode!

What do you think???

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Only if it connected to our in game accounts and I could send myself resources while I vacation around various cities
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★

I bet kabam would put some level 4 revives and 7* shards in the middle of the ocean, and rent boats for $1000 an hour

Right , but the ride back costs 10 grand .
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    Pokemon go is dead. Implementing anything from that is a absolute no from me. MCOC is good enough as is without needing those kind of improvements. Walking to get to fighting. Pffft
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Terra said:

Pokemon go is dead. Implementing anything from that is a absolute no from me. MCOC is good enough as is without needing those kind of improvements. Walking to get to fighting. Pffft

I don't know if you noticed, but thousands upon thousands of people still play pokemon go. However, Kabam would have to team up with niantic, which means less money for them.