**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abilities trigger more when during AI control?

Why is it that the abilities of champions trigger/occur more when the AI controls the same champ as compared to when we use them?

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Are you talking about domino? just for saying a name..
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Lolololol!
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    Il_JooO said:

No in general, like Spiderman evade more when AI controls them, SW's debuffs/buffs ocurrs more quickly etc etc @Il_JooO
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85

Could you please restrain from asserting your conspiracy theories as facts? Thank you.

Pardon me @UmbertoDelRio ?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I assume the opponent has a higher PI/star level.

Ability triggers are altered by PI difference in champs.

That is why, when I take my 5* Drax in to Heroic areas, he triggers bleed and fury constantly.
    However, fighting a 20K PI champ, he almost never triggers anything.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    SW shows a noticeable difference with her buffs/debuffs regardless. To the point where you feel like a poison immune champ is required for her 😂.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    AshPika said:

Il_JooO said:

No in general, like Spiderman evade more when AI controls them, SW's debuffs/buffs ocurrs more quickly etc etc @Il_JooO
    Maybe because you hit them more often than they hit you? That gives more chances for more evades/procs of defensive abilities
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    With sw it occurs more as you’re probably using a high crit chance champ, spidey evades more because you’re throwing more attacks, stop saying conspiracy theories are facts
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    AshPika said:

No in general, like Spiderman evade more when AI controls them...

If you let your Spiderman just stand there getting hit by your opponent, then your Spidey will evade about the same (provided similar Sig levels). But of course you don't use your attackers like that, lol.

Tip for fighting against a Spidey, Parry him and just hit him while he is stunned (or up to just 1 additional hit attempt after parry-stun wears off, if evades that one after stun ends at least you’re not trying to follow it up with another hit afterwards, which is when you can get into trouble).