**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long do you think it will be until 7* champs exist?

Silly question but I find it funny

How long do you think it will be until 7* champs exist? 137 votes

3 months
1%
Ægon0710FrostyNickel 2 votes
6 months
2%
DrZolaadqqedfyvrNanoDroidNiteAndDae 4 votes
1 year
17%
GamerSnakeEyes69RaganatorbuffajrLe_Marv_8ForwardTerraKossukoseMixkebabStryke71121Cloud99999Repto23dfmoore26PrathapMC2707Webby72X_Factor_AgentRehan010_NBSAIneilr3595 24 votes
2 year +
45%
TacoScottyVdh2008LeNoirFaineantbenshbManup456nebJohnyzeroBboychoboLvernon15Pwf57CropDusterTwmRWrathfulRavenOsfan8Erkcharaderdude2Thecrusher_9756PizzabeatHilldarCupid 63 votes
Never
32%
BadroseGoose_81MhykkeINTEGRALzuffyWayntosWhiteManÆrroneousSolrac_2Azzzm0Savio444CliffordcanRoOOtsMcord117DankestChefJakearoundKillSwitchCh1efsterEpsilonEagleMathking13 44 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    1 year
    It will be inevitable bringing them in to keep this game alive. I'd give it 1-1.5 years for them to appear, since by then 6* will have become mainstream and more available to all
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    1 year
    Not until I can get a full 6* from arena... :)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    2 year +
    How long do I think? What I voted. How long do I hope? I hope it never happens.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    2 year +
    When 7*'s do come out which will either be in a very long time or never it will create a huge gap for lower tier players and end game players
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I heard (still a rumor though) that chapter 6 is the last story quest. Ever. With 6.3 and 6.4 coming soon. And since no one has ever r5 a 6 star yet, I don’t think 7* are gonna be introed.

If plans of coming up with MCOC 2 is true, the notion of 7* would be plausible. Whether or not the second iteration of the game is connected or not to the current, that I dont know. If there’s no link whatsoever between the two, this game will just float as long as kbm keeps it running.

All these are just hearsay.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Stop
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    2 year +
    Zuro said:

Stop

Uh, stop what?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Never
    Once 7* are introduced, it’s game over for me. Collecting different heroes and fighting are the appeal of this game, not collecting the same heroes of different rarities and ranking the same champs up over and over again.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    2 year +

I heard (still a rumor though) that chapter 6 is the last story quest. Ever. With 6.3 and 6.4 coming soon. And since no one has ever r5 a 6 star yet, I don’t think 7* are gonna be introed.

If plans of coming up with MCOC 2 is true, the notion of 7* would be plausible. Whether or not the second iteration of the game is connected or not to the current, that I dont know. If there’s no link whatsoever between the two, this game will just float as long as kbm keeps it running.

Act 6 is the last story quest of this story arc, they will be making a new story arc with more acts though
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Zuro said:

Stop

Uh, stop what?
    These posts
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Act 6 is the last Chapter in the story arc. There's more to come.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Never
    At least I hope never. I am tired of chasing the same champs all over again at different star levels.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I suspect it will be some time before they look at that possibility. Perhaps closer to the time we can Max a 6*, and that won't be for some time. I wouldn't say never, just not soon.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    2 year +
    Well the first R5 5* came out sometime in December 2017-February 2018, that was when Act 5.4 was released I think. So Kabam's been milking T5Bs for about 1.5 years now.

Assuming that we take 1.5 years per rank, and we get R3 6*s in the next month or so, it is still another 3 years before we see R5 6*s.

Probably sometime before we're starting to get materials for R5 6*s Kabam will announce the introduction of 7*s. So 2 years is probably the closest guess among the options.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Never
    I hope never if they are just going to regurgitate same content with same champs just a 7 star then we are getting to the end game!

Its took me well over a year to get a small collection 4* around three or four and well over a year almost two to get a 5*. Now you got people just starting out or creating new accounts with in 3 month with a boat load of 4 * and a few 5*. F2P btw
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    2 year +
    The real question is how many cyclop variations will be available in the initial 7 star batch??
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Enough to be incredbly effective
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Tomorrow
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Never

Act 6 is the last Chapter in the story arc. There's more to come.
    well act 6 is at least the last Act in the Elder's part of the story. So they'll probably add in act 7 and above, but it won't be all about the Collector, Grandmaster, Carina and the other Elders... at least that's what I've heard...