**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Just In: Spider-People Go Berserk in July!

Comments

• Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    And What are future plans for Summoner appreciation as well?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ar ether rewards for the new event going to be less or more than gwenpool goes to the movies don’t have to be specific
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'll hope for a skill AG for my Aegon!

Who am I trying to kid, I'll get another Cosmic or Tech.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

MoeyTehr said:

A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
    The Rewards aren't the same, but the quest format is! That means Champion Requirements similar to the ones that we had in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest!

I've updated the Post to make that more clear.
    That's disappointing, but I know I shouldn't be surprised. Ah, well.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Will the patch notes be out soon as well?

We’re waiting on some bugs to get squashed as well.
    MoeyTehr said:

MoeyTehr said:

A new Spider-Man and a 5-star awakening gem crystal? Hell yeah! Although, that said, while the stealth suit looks cool, I'm sorry we'll probably never get Iron Spider.

MCOC Team said:

Summoners!
    You’ll be putting the full force of the Spider-Verse to test in these Quests reminiscent of “Gwenpool goes to the Movies”!

I think I'm the most excited about this news. I loved the "Gwenpool Goes to the Movies" event. I got second and third 5-star champs from that event.
    The Rewards aren't the same, but the quest format is! That means Champion Requirements similar to the ones that we had in the Gwenpool Goes to the Movies Quest!

I've updated the Post to make that more clear.
    That's disappointing, but I know I shouldn't be surprised. Ah, well.
    Might be more up to date with rewards like 6* shards and t5b
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    This looks great! The last S.H.I.E.L.D. event was fantastic, and I've heard great stuff about Gwenpool goes to the movies (I'd only been playing for a bit at the time), and the new champs look pretty cool. Not too worried about the new Spider-Man (5* Venom ftw!), but Mysterio I'm guessing is gonna be annoying to fight. Regardless, I'm looking forward to July.

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol

Pfft try almost 12 months straight!....

I have a life. I swear. :(
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Cant wait to get my 7th Mutant 5* awakening gem!!

could we get more info on the champions?

Omg exactly what I was thinking (except cosmic). I’d die for a mutant or skill. Two of which I have never gotten.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Hi Kabam,

Will this multi month calendar replace the actual monthly calendar or will it be in addition to the monthly calendar ?
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

to show how much you are appreciated they are making you login for 3 months straight to get a prize lol
    with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    I actually checked, Including the 7 grace days, this calender will end October 14th. That's quite a long while from July 1st.
    ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

with all the bugs and oversights in the last 3 months they should just give the rewards as a sorry with no BS attached

No offense but complaining about something like this is ridiculous I’m normally extremely negative in terms of kabam but this is amazing just from the first look as well
    You also have to remember there will be other rewards in the calendar such as revives and units combine it with how it seems the appreciation will go on for the entire summer
    I actually checked, Including the 7 grace days, this calender will end October 14th. That's quite a long while from July 1st.
    Yes but to complain about it I feel is a tad bit of an overreaction you also have the gwenpool goes to the movie event as well
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    imagine 4 months from now with the millions of cavalier crystals opened over that period, by the time you unlock the good rewards the 5 star items will be irrelevant, they are already starting to diminish in value.
    Kobster84 said:

by the time you unlock the good rewards 5 stars will be irrelevant, they already starting to diminish in value, imagine 4 months from now with the millions of cavalier crystals opened over that period.

Kobster84 said:

5*s won't be irrelevant until 6* rank 3 are commonly available. That won't happen before the end of the year.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

ItsDamien said:

Kobster84 said:

Yes but to complain about it I feel is a tad bit of an overreaction you also have the gwenpool goes to the movie event as well
    you are over reacting buddy nobody else, i just gave a real life observation of where the game is compared to rewards on offer.
  • Jheeeeeez
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Welcome to the club. Marvel Future Fight has done multi month log in events for years now and they’re beautiful.

How does it work?