**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let’s thank Kabam for another awesome month

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 β˜…β˜…
    Best month ever especially when it crashed that one time :)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Unless you only earn one dollar an hour then almost no effort went into that single dollar. My point is Kabam should stick to guaranteed rewards and leave the getting screwed by RNG to Crystals.

P.S Kabam won't give you extra rewards for defending every bad decision they make.

umm, that is false... About the money that is. There is lots of work even if you earn more than a dollar an hour, even still work is work.

Why should rewards for grinding out resources be a lottery? A lottery is a gamble for a set amount of cash normally a buck or two, and you pick the numbers. While this event is pure chance you pick no numbers and you get 500 shards... IMO please do away with this kind of rewards.

P.S
    Love the calendar keep it up.

We are not grinding out "resources" we are doing pretty easy paths, even still the lottery makes it so you can get bigger rewards, sometimes. It makes you feel good when you get it. If it was not this way the rewards would be flat, and overtime get boring, because they need to balance the rewards.
    Ok guess you aren't getting that kabam is wrong here so let me ask you this would you rather

Put in as much effort as someone else and get the same reward

Or

Put in as much effort as someone else and watch them get much better reward.
    I do not process like you. I do not get jealous of others based on what they get. When I play the game I realize that the rewards are near universally random so I accept what I get. If someone gets something better I congratulate them, not bemoan the system.
    SMH well in that case explore act 6 and I will give you a 1* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Not sure what is wrong with you but I would much rather be rewarded the same as everyone else and not get shafted but I don't know how to help you out if you going to do nothing but worship kabam.
    It is a difference of perspective. You look on basicly free, or at the very least rewards for very little afford and say "I got shafted" because you did not get what someone else did. This is the classic glass is half empty perspective. It is typically born out of jealousy. When someone gets a better reward than me I congratulate them and move on, because the reward was pretty easy to obtain. this is the glass half full perspective.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Unless you only earn one dollar an hour then almost no effort went into that single dollar. My point is Kabam should stick to guaranteed rewards and leave the getting screwed by RNG to Crystals.

P.S Kabam won't give you extra rewards for defending every bad decision they make.

umm, that is false... About the money that is. There is lots of work even if you earn more than a dollar an hour, even still work is work.

Why should rewards for grinding out resources be a lottery? A lottery is a gamble for a set amount of cash normally a buck or two, and you pick the numbers. While this event is pure chance you pick no numbers and you get 500 shards... IMO please do away with this kind of rewards.

P.S

We are not grinding out "resources" we are doing pretty easy paths, even still the lottery makes it so you can get bigger rewards, sometimes. It makes you feel good when you get it. If it was not this way the rewards would be flat, and overtime get boring, because they need to balance the rewards.
    Ok guess you aren't getting that kabam is wrong here so let me ask you this would you rather

Or

I do not process like you. I do not get jealous of others based on what they get. When I play the game I realize that the rewards are near universally random so I accept what I get. If someone gets something better I congratulate them, not bemoan the system.
    SMH well in that case explore act 6 and I will give you a 1* πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Not sure what is wrong with you but I would much rather be rewarded the same as everyone else and not get shafted but I don't know how to help you out if you going to do nothing but worship kabam.
    It is a difference of perspective. You look on basicly free, or at the very least rewards for very little afford and say "I got shafted" because you did not get what someone else did. This is the classic glass is half empty perspective. It is typically born out of jealousy. When someone gets a better reward than me I congratulate them and move on, because the reward was pretty easy to obtain. this is the glass half full perspective.
    Not really free if you have to 100% event quests to get them
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Not really free if you have to 100% event quests to get them
    It is if you are going to 100% event quest anyway, or if you get it by fighting which you will do anyways. Very little of the rifts require you to go out of your way, and even then the rift itself is like 6 or 7 fights.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

OP could have gotten the 2000k shards and they'd still complain.

No they wouldn’t buts it’s more the fact of how you can put in the same work as someone they could get 5* gems and 5* featured and you could only get sig stones and the minimum shards
    Exactly. I can live with crystals giving out different champs, to keep the spirit of RNG alive, but these event rewards should be the same across the board and everyone should know exactly what they are getting. Can you imagine exploring Act 5 and only to get 100k gold, 1 t4b, and 1000 5* shards, while someone else does the exact same thing and gets the 2,500 6* shards, 2 t5b, a 5* generic awakening gem, and 5 star rank up gem? That is exactly what is happening with these rift awards and it is garbage.
    act 5 is a much larger set of resources and time commitments.
    But the premise is still the same. The same effort by the same people should = the same rewards. Just because one mode requires fewer resources and time shouldn't mean that the rewards should be randomized for the people that completed it.

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Better yet, say you went to work and your boss said, "Listen up everyone. I want everyone to do their job the same way that you've been doing it all along, except for this month, a lucky few of you will get a paycheck and the rest of you will get coupons to McDonalds." How would you feel when you end up with a coupon for a free small fry with the purchase of a combo meal at the end of the month?
    Or how about this, a lucky few will get a cruise but the rest of you will get your normal paycheck. Again you are looking at it as though you are not getting the base amount.
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Better yet, say you went to work and your boss said, "Listen up everyone. I want everyone to do their job the same way that you've been doing it all along, except for this month, a lucky few of you will get a paycheck and the rest of you will get coupons to McDonalds." How would you feel when you end up with a coupon for a free small fry with the purchase of a combo meal at the end of the month?
    Or how about this, a lucky few will get a cruise but the rest of you will get your normal paycheck. Again you are looking at it as though you are not getting the base amount.
    To be honest I wouldn’t mind if they did rng events like this but paired it with a non rng event such as a champion challenge
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151 β˜…
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

To be honest I wouldn’t mind if they did rng events like this but paired it with a non rng event such as a champion challenge
    They do run RNG and Non-Rng events. However, if they ran they at the same time people would still complain that there's too much content and not enough energy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Well if I couldn't handle that happening as a person, I'd play a different game. Do RNG rewards suck, sure. Were they extra items I didnt have before, absolutely. It doesn't take any effort to get these, the fights are easy. I get the coral from questing which I would have been doing either way.

Does it really matter what others get? There are many summoners out there that have champions I want that they get and I cant seem to get. It sucks but it is what it is. I know what I signed up for when I started playing.

If they were to sell us champs we wanted, the price would be way higher vs what it is now. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you don't.

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

They do run RNG and Non-Rng events. However, if they ran they at the same time people would still complain that there's too much content and not enough energy.
    No they wouldn’t there was literallt no content this month
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

No they wouldn’t there was literallt no content this month
    he said they do, not that they are currently doing it this month. And when they do there are complaints that there is too much, they can never win.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Still dodging the question probably because the answer contradicts everything you said and no I don't get jealous I congratulate people who get something good but I'm not ignorant enough to defend a system that favors other people vs a system that treats everyone fairly

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Well if I couldn't handle that happening as a person, I'd play a different game. Do RNG rewards suck, sure. Were they extra items I didnt have before, absolutely. It doesn't take any effort to get these, the fights are easy. I get the coral from questing which I would have been doing either way.

Does it really matter what others get? There are many summoners out there that have champions I want that they get and I cant seem to get. It sucks but it is what it is. I know what I signed up for when I started playing.

If they were to sell us champs we wanted, the price would be way higher vs what it is now. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you don't.
    Still didn't answer the question and I don't mind RNG in the crystals but RNG for basic resources you need is bs

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Still dodging the question probably because the answer contradicts everything you said and no I don't get jealous I congratulate people who get something good but I'm not ignorant enough to defend a system that favors other people vs a system that treats everyone fairly

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Still didn't answer the question and I don't mind RNG in the crystals but RNG for basic resources you need is bs
    what question did I dodge? I answered the question... you can congratulate people and still be jealous of them, they are not mutually exclusive. this entire thread is about not being happy you didnt get what others got, aka jealousy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

So....it is important to respect everyone's feedback. Mind you, these reactions can come when people continually post negatively. However, some people are generally discontent, so there's not much we can do about that. Not really the main point, just wanted to add it to what I'm already commenting.
    RNG is a fair system. It ensures fair distribution. Everyone has the same chances to pull the same Rewards. It may not seem that way because some pull the Top Prize while others don't, but that's still fair because the chances each person rolls are the same. It also adds an element of longevity to the game because it takes time to get what we need and want. As much as people would like to get what they want all the time, that would have quite an effect on the progress of the game.
    The game is extended by having to acquire certain combinations. Champs, Resources, Synergies, etc. Some people have great luck, while others need to wait. That element of chance is actually a good thing. It extends the life of the game, motivation to play, gives fair distribution for a large demographic, and allows people to progress at a pace that keeps a balance among progress levels. Is it fair that some win the lottery and some don't? That's more of an "Act of God" question, really.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Effort is subjective for what you are referring to. Someone with better rosters has an easier time.
    To answer the question, neither matters to me. They get what they get and I get what I get. I want the better rewards and if i don't at least try, I won't have the chance. My roster is the only thing that matters to me.
    edited June 2019

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

This Question presents 2 answer choices

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

This was neither of the answer choices

Like I said it is ignorant to support a system that caters to few when one treats all fairly

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

This Question presents 2 answer choices

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

This was neither of the answer choices

Like I said it is ignorant to support a system that caters to few when one treats all fairly
    RNG caters to everyone evenly. Over the course of events you will get the same rewards roughly as everyone else, it is ignorance not to understand this....

Also why do I have to be boxed into choices that someone gives me, things are rarely black and white...

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 β˜…β˜…
    I got 3 5 Stars Overall, i get 1 5 Star per 2 month normally...

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Effort is subjective for what you are referring to. Someone with better rosters has an easier time.
    To answer the question, neither matters to me. They get what they get and I get what I get. I want the better rewards and if i don't at least try, I won't have the chance. My roster is the only thing that matters to me.
    Your roster and do you hope to expand it by getting 20% roughly of a 5*?

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

So....it is important to respect everyone's feedback. Mind you, these reactions can come when people continually post negatively. However, some people are generally discontent, so there's not much we can do about that. Not really the main point, just wanted to add it to what I'm already commenting.
    RNG is a fair system. It ensures fair distribution. Everyone has the same chances to pull the same Rewards. It may not seem that way because some pull the Top Prize while others don't, but that's still fair because the chances each person rolls are the same. It also adds an element of longevity to the game because it takes time to get what we need and want. As much as people would like to get what they want all the time, that would have quite an effect on the progress of the game.
    The game is extended by having to acquire certain combinations. Champs, Resources, Synergies, etc. Some people have great luck, while others need to wait. That element of chance is actually a good thing. It extends the life of the game, motivation to play, gives fair distribution for a large demographic, and allows people to progress at a pace that keeps a balance among progress levels. Is it fair that some win the lottery and some don't? That's more of an "Act of God" question, really.
    No Fair is everyone completes epic and gets the same reasonable rewards RNG allows for others to be treated better. Everyone says RNG you need to get lucky if the system was fair you wouldn't need luck.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

It's shards that I didn't have before. I have gotten-
    2x 500 5* shards
    5000 5* shards
    2x featured 5*'s
    I think thats all i've done so far. I've had good luck and bad luck. But it's all stuff that I put little effort into getting and stuff i didn't have before.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t mind the rifts. Just wish they were a little
    Cheaper in energy. Lol
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wonder what these people would say if their colleagues at work get paid triple their amount for completing the same job as them
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol... I simply just quit out whenever I landed on that lane or the 500 5* shards lane. I can get those elsewhere and not need to spend the energy. Rifts were another rng clown fiesta as I expected it would be in both Stable and Unstable. So I simply chose to not participate after I saw where my account was headed in the rng department after like 4 attempts. Just quit out if your frustration level warrants it.

I wonder what these people would say if their colleagues at work get paid triple their amount for completing the same job as them

There are people at my job who make more than I do for doing the same. They've also been there much longer than I have and have earned their way to that pay rate.

Then theres the sales staff I work with and one of them makes 3x's as much as I do. Even though I can do his job. Same as the rewards, in my job, I know what I was accepting.

In the same instance, those that complain all the time about others in the work and generally dislike the company dont last long, even though they know what they were getting into when they signed up.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don’t mind the rifts. Just wish they were a little
    Cheaper in energy. Lol

Absolutely. I would've finished the path with bad rewards had it been 1 energy per tile but when it's four energy per tile for a meager 250 or 500 shards, I just punt out the quest and move on to the next thing. Cant waste time on it.

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

2x 500 5* shards
    5000 5* shards
    2x featured 5*'s
    I think thats all i've done so far. I've had good luck and bad luck. But it's all stuff that I put little effort into getting and stuff i didn't have before.
    Overall that’s insane luck
    I’ve gotten 2x 500 5* shards 2x 250 6* shards 5 mutant sig stones 5 tech stones
    I get that rng has to be in the game but I don’t think there should be this big of a difference in rewards
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

2x 500 5* shards
    5000 5* shards
    2x featured 5*'s
    Overall that’s insane luck
    I’ve gotten 2x 500 5* shards 2x 250 6* shards 5 mutant sig stones 5 tech stones
    I get that rng has to be in the game but I don’t think there should be this big of a difference in rewards
    Eh... I got a Ronan from the featured and hulkbuster from the 5k shards that allowed me to open a 5*. Whats insane about that?
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

P.S

Or

Still dodging the question probably because the answer contradicts everything you said and no I don't get jealous I congratulate people who get something good but I'm not ignorant enough to defend a system that favors other people vs a system that treats everyone fairly.
This discussion has been closed.