**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Polls On New AW Nodes & Maps

With the introduction of new Alliance wars Maps as wells as nods the game is seriously taking a turn, I have personally heard if the MCOC global chat that they are finding/planning to get AQ focused Allies with simple reason of rewards & Tougher nodes tougher nodes in AW.

As most of the players are starting to use more items from their inventory it is difficult to even complete wars also the cost of items in the store are exorbitant which costing the players to think about the new aw seasons ahead.

I request you to guys please poll & give your suggestion to Maximum also pls share a link of my post to your ally to reach as many as summoners for their benefits.

Polls On New AW Nodes & Maps 42 votes

New Aw Nodes are Thrash & Kabaam should review this nodes again
28%
Manup456QuikPikRoOOtsMcord117AckataBGJakearoundvish04Night_OwlcherasKalantakFjolnirFreeToPlay_21 12 votes
New AW Maps Is awesome!! pls make no changes
19%
ArcDeAngelussmy168Charlie_SceneDenta89JollyHawkAngryYoshiToo_qikBrudixTree 8 votes
Change the AW Nodes & award Higher Rewards with changes in AW war Seasons.
52%
Nick_Caine_32Dezz_1kamishevTerraBajjsbwuqjwLvernon15ErkRasiloverCupidshadow_lurker22Manar198xFhfjghhggggjfhfjgUltra8529Tony886WoogieboogieX_Factor_AgentMidnite93CapAvengerTyrannusEkbizzell 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    This is why polls should be discontinued.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Needs another option
    The nodes should be reviewed but this map layout is much better than the old one.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

What’s wrong with his post he can’t voice his opinion it is a community forum
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Change the AW Nodes & award Higher Rewards with changes in AW war Seasons.

In a separate thread you made a comment that someone's post was unhelpful because he didn't give any explanations for his post. I would say the same applies to your comment here. What's wrong with this poll or polls in general?

For my vote - I think the layout of the map is good but there are still some nodes that are pretty terrible design, especially since we cannot reasonably practice on them. I don't like the idea of inverse controls making their way more and more into the game. Feels like a slippery slope to way worse things which I shall not mention so as not to give anyone ideas.
  • Options
    vish04vish04 Posts: 52
    edited June 2019
    New Aw Nodes are Thrash & Kabaam should review this nodes again
    @Demonzfyre if there were no polls how ppl will post their cast their vote not everyone has time to read & write Long Messages.

Polls are are the shortest & fastest way to express.

• Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    New AW Maps Is awesome!! pls make no changes
    I like new map layout a lot esp after removing linked nodes. I don’t mind new nodes as it’s a nice change as old ones were getting stale. Inverted controls do suck so I try to avoid them but it’s gives good practice against evading Emma Frost sp. some are harder some are easier. All in all I like new map in entirety it’s good change of pace and can’t wait for next season when rewards get updated.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Honestly I think this map is easier. Sure there are a few hard nodes, but I like the ability to switch paths in section 2 after finishing section 1. I also like that we all aren't stuck fighting specific mini bosses. It's nice to be able to make that decision when we get to section 3.