**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your recent good pulls here

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    5* Gwenpool and 5* The Champion recently.... I think both are great!
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Last pull awakened 5 * beast before that pulled Cyclops first time.now I have duped Cross bones,duped Black panther cw,duped moon knight, duped bishop all meme champs.
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41

• henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41

• Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Digging that 5* Mr. Sinister, previous poster.

I'm nowhere close to endgame, so my pull of a 4* Ægon is welcome. Great synergies
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35

Lucky number 13 😁
  • DedaminDedamin Posts: 10
    Capiw 5*
    Corvus 4*
    Domino 4* eagon 4*
    Symbiod supreme 4*
    Stark spidey 4* duped 3 times wich one of them was a phc
    Voodoo 4* duped
    Ghost rider 5*
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Oh yeah
  • Shep99Shep99 Posts: 45
    Finally got him last night!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I was so happy with this one! I've been holding my generic and didn't have a Mutant class gem...

• Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    a brand new 3 stars nick fury
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    I'm done.
  • p01arisp01aris Posts: 18
    I finally finished the Uncollected EQ for the first time ever and got enough 5 star crystals and then pulled Symbiote Supreme from the basic pool, which gave me the 5 star spiderverse character objective completion.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Got these beardo first GMC(bi-weekly crystal)
    And Fgmc for blade

• VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★

Very happy to finally pull her from basic 5* cristal.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Got these 2 from a couple Cavalier crystals in the last 2 days. Awakened Cap with a science AG and pumped 120 sigs in him. He'll be my next R5. Just need a bunch of t1a and t4b.

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I was super stoked about my fifth 5*, Ghost Rider, who I got like a week ago. I also duped my 4* IMIW