**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feels like the smoothest Android update in months . Please say thanks to the Devs

_GRINDER__GRINDER_ Posts: 538 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Arena is running faster .. load time( startup and fight ) seems less and AI animations feels smooth .

Please extend thanks to the Devs and hoping the experience will continue to improve .

PS not comparing to the iOS experience but I like the android experience so far .

My device : Google Pixel XL 2017
Android version : 9 Pie

Comments

• Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I just wish they let us lower graphics. Like turning of certain effects and stuff would be really great.
  • Options

I just wish they let us lower graphics. Like turning of certain effects and stuff would be really great.

With certain Android phones, you can lower the screen resolution for increased performance. I used to do that with Samsung S7. Ran the game at 720 and it helped a lot. I have a S9+ now and it runs quite smoothly at 1080. The OP isn't wrong persay. If you have a newer Android, the game runs quite well by relative comparison. Even older iOS devices pale in comparison. So far I haven't had a hiccup, and load time is shorter than it was last update. Also, helps to do device maintenance. Clear your cache regularly, and with newer devices they come with built in performance boosters.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I don’t thank people for doing their job and releasing a product that isn’t bugged beyond comprehension.

Falter node is still bugged so there’s that.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Dont celebrate too early. Remember new content starts up in a few days. New EQ, new special calendar, and new special event. We have idea yet how many bugs are waiting for us.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    You just had to tempt fate with this thread. As AW just broke
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

With certain Android phones, you can lower the screen resolution for increased performance. I used to do that with Samsung S7. Ran the game at 720 and it helped a lot. I have a S9+ now and it runs quite smoothly at 1080. The OP isn't wrong persay. If you have a newer Android, the game runs quite well by relative comparison. Even older iOS devices pale in comparison. So far I haven't had a hiccup, and load time is shorter than it was last update. Also, helps to do device maintenance. Clear your cache regularly, and with newer devices they come with built in performance boosters.
    How did u manage to lower the resolution? I was wondering about that for a while. I would be okey with playing at 720p but can't seem to find a way since i use Lenovo P2.