**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

July 4th Units - Act 6.1 Deal or July 4th Unit Deals?

Hey guys,

I was planning on using the units I get from July 4 to give me the boost to get the 6.1 offer (R4 to R5 rank up gem). I have the Crossbones quest and the very last one in 6.1 left. The problem is, I may miss out on "Cavalier only" cash/unit offers that pop up that day, since the current plan is to become cavalier after I acquire the July 4th units to get the offer.

Questions:

1) I heard that some people got a R3 to R4 rank up gem for 6k units, instead of the R4 to R5 for 12k. Is this true and if so, what's the condition that determines it?

2) What are the chances/guesses that the Act 6.1 (12k Unit R4 to R5) deal is better than the July 4th unit deals?

3) If I finish Act 6.1 early on July 3 (the day before), the offer should pop up with a 24 hour timer correct? If I did this, would I be able to see both the Act 6.1 offer AND July 4 unit deals? Or would July 4 deals override the 24 hour timer on the Act 6.1 deal?

Not sure if the last question is something @Kabam Miike could help me answer or if its secret or something?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The 6.1 offer gives you 24hrs after completion so if you completed the night of the 3rd or the morning of the 4th you should have both offers available to you for a while after the 4th deals drop around lunch
  • ChuckiesolChuckiesol Posts: 63
    Okay cool, just didn't know if the timer would be abruptly cut short cause of July 4 or something.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Also in response to #1, I remember that was a 24-hour pop-up offer we all got on the day that 6.1 was released, so it won’t be available again
    @DroidDoes the R3 to R4 Gem won't be available again?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

No that was an offer everyone got on the day 6.1 released regardless of them playing let alone completing the content
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★

They could always do that deal again at some point of course. But in terms of being tied in with 6.1, correct; it was the deal of the day on the launch of 6.1, rather than being triggered by progress of content
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

The 6.1 offer gives you 24hrs after completion so if you completed the night of the 3rd or the morning of the 4th you should have both offers available to you for a while after the 4th deals drop around lunch

I think for anyone capable of reasonably completing 6.1, this would be the best strategy. Wait until you're well within 24 hours of the July 4 deal (whenever similar offers drop in your time zone normally) and then complete it to trigger the 6.1 deal, then see what the July 4 situation is. If I wasn't Cavalier yet, this is what I would be doing.

As to the odds of the July 4 deals being better than the 6.1 deal, I think there's a chance they are competitive. They might even be incomparable, in the literal sense of the offers being for different stuff. The 6.1 pack has a 4->5 rank up gem which is essentially 2 T5B and 6 T2A. If the July 4 deal had something like a 6* awakening gem in it, that would be highly subjective to compare.

Kabam is intrinsically unpredictable when it comes to these out of ordinary deals, in part because they probably literally try to be unpredictable.
    Okay, gotcha, thanks guys for the good information.