**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone have legal dept contact info?

As the title says, does anyone have the contact info for kabams legal dept?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    U could try poking around their website but no, I don’t know it
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 294
    edited July 2019
    [removed by Moderator]

I wish.... thanks, but they ignore everything... not sure that's legal, but consumers have no protection thanks to arbitration
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Why do you need this info?
    DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

Because i have a right to it
    I'm afraid you have no right to directly contact the legal department of any company. All you can do is contact them through their normal communications channels and work through them to get to who you want.
    You are 100% wrong

Consumer protection gives you the right to initiate legal action. However, kabam makes you agree to arbitration. In arbitration you don't have the same rights as court and arent guaranteed the right to a lawyer. Therefore as your own legal representative it is up to you to make aware the party the complaint is against
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Did someone open a featured 5* and get Hulkbuster and wants their spin back?

It’s obvious that he got the same class in an AG crystal @Demonzfyre
    @SquishyjrThe_4TH #RNGdoesntexist

You still have AGs available to get?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

I'm afraid you have no right to directly contact the legal department of any company. All you can do is contact them through their normal communications channels and work through them to get to who you want.
    You are 100% wrong

Consumer protection gives you the right to initiate legal action. However, kabam makes you agree to arbitration. In arbitration you don't have the same rights as court and arent guaranteed the right to a lawyer. Therefore as your own legal representative it is up to you to make aware the party the complaint is against
    You have a right to initiate league proceedings but it does not mean you have a right to call their legal department. You can have them served if you need to
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

My guess is he got banned for cheating
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    CoMinow said:

Nope, but thanks for the sarcasm, and downplaying what you believe my problem is
    Let the people know what your problem is and see if you can get some help... That's what the forum is for....

Not for asking something without even letting any small details is not going to get you anywhere... Except sarcasm....
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    CoMinow said:

DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

You are 100% wrong

I'm afraid you're either misinformed or just making stuff up. First of all, consumer protection laws supercede contract terms. If you believe your consumer rights have been violated, you have the right to seek relief in court or if the violation was criminal in nature to report it to the authorities. Second, the Kabam TOS mandates arbitration under the American Arbitration Association's rules for conflict dispute without the need for direct appearance. Under those rules you have the right to be advised by counsel if you so choose. They kinda encourage it. See: Pro Se self-representation ("If you need legal advice, you should consider consulting with an attorney. Parties to AAA cases are free to consult with an attorney at any time during the process.") Since you aren't appearing in court, there's no specific need to be represented by attorney, but having one advise you is probably a good idea.

I would recommend seeking legal counsel at this point, because I have a feeling this is way over your head, but for the record, Kabam's TOS specifies that legal notice should be given to its national registered agent. I did the search in California, and Kabam has a registered agent there: Corporation Service Company, 2710 gateway oaks drive suite 150N, Sacramento CA 95833. I'm sure there's one in Canada, but that's left as an exercise for the reader. I strongly urge you to consider discussing your issue with customer support first, however. Initiating legal proceedings on a corporation is not something you should do thinking you understand your situation properly. In fact, being unable to locate this information in the TOS or locating a registered agent for them strongly suggests you'd be operating under a severe disadvantage here.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    If you believe Kabam violated privacy rights, then you can click: https://kabam.com/privacy-notice/ and scroll to the bottom. They give you instructions on how to contact them. The terms and services and all your rights are posted on the page as well. If you think they did something else illegal, then try speaking with someone other than their legal department (lawyer, etc)
    Drooped2 said:

CoMinow said:

DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

You are 100% wrong

All he stated was you don't have the rights to a direct line to legal (true) most companies make you go thru normal support channels and work your way up
    Its ok, you don't have to understand how arbitration works. There are certain requirements that need to be met though to initiate the process. A very important part of determining that is for both parties to agree based on the type of complaint(not really anyone else's business). Their(kabam)legal dept is the department that would need to contacted to make that determination. This way is much easier for both parties.

Still not sure why so many people are responding just to make "funny" comments rather than just ignoring it and moving on if you don't have an answer to the actual question, when you don't really know the content or extent of my issue
    DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

You are 100% wrong

I'm afraid you're either misinformed or just making stuff up. First of all, consumer protection laws supercede contract terms. If you believe your consumer rights have been violated, you have the right to seek relief in court or if the violation was criminal in nature to report it to the authorities. Second, the Kabam TOS mandates arbitration under the American Arbitration Association's rules for conflict dispute without the need for direct appearance. Under those rules you have the right to be advised by counsel if you so choose. They kinda encourage it. See: Pro Se self-representation ("If you need legal advice, you should consider consulting with an attorney. Parties to AAA cases are free to consult with an attorney at any time during the process.") Since you aren't appearing in court, there's no specific need to be represented by attorney, but having one advise you is probably a good idea.

I would recommend seeking legal counsel at this point, because I have a feeling this is way over your head, but for the record, Kabam's TOS specifies that legal notice should be given to its national registered agent. I did the search in California, and Kabam has a registered agent there: Corporation Service Company, 2710 gateway oaks drive suite 150N, Sacramento CA 95833. I'm sure there's one in Canada, but that's left as an exercise for the reader. I strongly urge you to consider discussing your issue with customer support first, however. Initiating legal proceedings on a corporation is not something you should do thinking you understand your situation properly. In fact, being unable to locate this information in the TOS or locating a registered agent for them strongly suggests you'd be operating under a severe disadvantage here.
    This tells me you don't have a full understanding of all the options available to you via AAA guidelines. But again, thank you for your comments

Id prefer to not get legal advice from random people on the forums, i kind of hoped a moderator would've replied...... sorry for all the bs to anyone reading all this, thought it would be much more painless.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    CoMinow said:

This tells me you don't have a full understanding of all the options available to you via AAA guidelines. But again, thank you for your comments

I can only advise people not to commit legal suicide. I will not debate them over which options generate the prettiest corpse. If you think you know what you're doing, there's no information you need that the forums can provide. Simply proceed at your discretion. If I wanted to initiate legal action against Kabam, it would take me less time to do that than I've spent on the thread so far.

My final warning is that you should spend less time playing with red mark up, and more time reading the TOS:
    The arbitration proceedings shall be governed by the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules, Consumer Due Process Protocol, and Supplementary Procedures for Resolution of Consumer-Related Disputes. In addition, you and Kabam agree that the following rules shall apply to the arbitration proceedings: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, by telephone, online, or based solely on written submissions; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
    Somehow, I doubt Kabam is going to mutually agree to handle whatever this is in person. But hey, I could be wrong. Say hi to Tim Fields for me.

(That's a joke: of course CEOs are not required to attend arbitration meetings in person. But in this case, the point is neither is anyone else).
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    If they aren't responding contact Apple/Google about it. When they agree to put their app on the markets they also agree to certain customer care standards. If they don't try to help they can get in a lot of trouble. As long as what you're claiming is legit and not just a rage quit I want my money back situation.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    This post smells of someone wanting attention. You were told how to get the information yet chose to ignore the mod and ask on here knowing full well ppl would give you dozens of replies. You are the kind of person who posts.. 'so angry.....' or 'depressed😦' on social media to get likes or comments. I suggest you go moan to prof hoff, then he can rant and rave on your behalf on you tube. That will get you the audience you crave.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

CoMinow said:

Of course he does, why shouldn’t he have that right?

He is a user of that company, he can contact the PR Dept, customer service Dept or whatever dept he likes.

Wether he gets what he wants or not is a different story though.
This discussion has been closed.