**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Season 10 points?

We were platinum 3 this morning and now gold 1? Is war scoring broken?

Comments

• elchavo7elchavo7 Posts: 7
    We have lost 1 War this season 🤔
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

Other alliances probably moved up and took your place since it’s placement based

@elchavo7 is our alliance leader
    we had over 5m points and in last hour it is showing us at 3.6m and we have dropped over 850 places from platinum 3 to gold 1 without any wars being played
    we are 5 wins and 1 loss for this season.
  • 001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    You guys got docked!
    edited July 2019
    for what, we dont pilot or cheat
    we got no message about being docked anything.
    its still got us at plat 3 on alliance page
    edited July 2019
    well the only thing i can think of that could possibly caused a false flag is we have two brothers that live and work together, and one will sometimes use the others device to log into his own account on when his battery is flat and they at work.
    but they've done that for a year now and never had a problem
    well support says they have had a large number of tickets regarding lost points issue.
    U do have cage as well Brainimpact 😳
    elchavo7 said:

U do have cage as well Brainimpact 😳

warning level 3
    i cant post much apparently or make threads and some other stuff because i used a bad word lol
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Someone is either hacking during the wars, or sharing their accounts or both which is why you got docked and it's the only reason it occurs.

If you dropped that much it must have been for 5 wars, and i mean your loss of 1.5 mill points.

No false flags and you have to find out who, your leader should have gotten a message but it won't tell you much of anything
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    Why aren't both of your War Season 10 threads merged together ? Or at least limit it to just one of these that everyone can comment in (same ppl are even commenting back-n-forth in both of them) ??
    wouldn't kabam notify us if we got docked instead of doing and staying silent?
    edited July 2019

Not all the time, some leaders have said they got nothing, others lied about not receiving one, and others actually just tell you.

Your leader probably got a generic message about it, and from the amount you all dropped it's not a one time occurrence, probably most of the season.

Because of “privacy concerns”, lol. Even Leaders supposedly don’t get notified of who the offenders are. To me, “privacy” should go away when “arrested”, etc. Police reports are public knowledge, this should be no different. Otherwise the abusers can just stay in alliance, or float around to other unsuspecting alliances.

Because of “privacy concerns”, lol. Even Leaders supposedly don’t get notified of who the offenders are. To me, “privacy” should go away when “arrested”, etc. Police reports are public knowledge, this should be no different. Otherwise the abusers can just stay in alliance, or float around to other unsuspecting alliances.
    I can confirm leaders don't get notified about who or what they did, so it's up to the allaince to police itself and it could be a very agravateing process and cause a lot of drama and finger pointing until you figure out who or how many are involved.

Kabam won't ever tell you who but they might indicate what it was for ( in their own way) after you got rid of the person or people
    edited July 2019
    So not even a message saying you have been docked x for breaking tos?
    I just have a general message/reply from my original ticket. I appreciate the replies/help. Thanks sorry for the double post, 1st time I post in the forums. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Can a mod look into it and tell us if it’s a bug or if we have been intentionally deducted points?
    Some do, mike accessed my account before to fix some compensation I was short changed on
    Drooped2 said:

Can a mod look into it and tell us if it’s a bug or if we have been intentionally deducted points?

Forum.mods have no access to acct specific issues and.you need.to.go thru support

Look this comes up a lot, let me again reiterate anytime your allaince gets docked it's because cheating of some kind occured in your wars. And a quick search would tell you the same thing I iam telling you.

Typically the deductions are 300k points if you have over 1.5 mill in points that most of the wars this season and if you do not stop it you will have little to no points left.

Not sure what is so hard to understand there is no bug or gltich, if you lost points period it is because someone in your allaince is lying and cheating.

I get you don't want to believe but take it from someone who's been there, and had many many conversations here about this very thing and the answer is literally always the same.

Someone hacked or modded, or used a third party app in war or something they weren't supposed to do, or they are sharing their accounts or all of the above and it's a mass violation and probably has either more than one offender or they have done it almost every war this season.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Look this comes up a lot, let me again reiterate anytime your allaince gets docked it's because cheating of some kind occured in your wars. And a quick search would tell you the same thing I iam telling you.

Typically the deductions are 300k points if you have over 1.5 mill in points that most of the wars this season and if you do not stop it you will have little to no points left.

Not sure what is so hard to understand there is no bug or gltich, if you lost points period it is because someone in your allaince is lying and cheating.

I get you don't want to believe but take it from someone who's been there, and had many many conversations here about this very thing and the answer is literally always the same.

Someone hacked or modded, or used a third party app in war or something they weren't supposed to do, or they are sharing their accounts or all of the above and it's a mass violation and probably has either more than one offender or they have done it almost every war this season.

You’re actually wrong in this case. There is a bug cause more points to be displayed then actually earned. We were high plat 3 after last war. Then woke up to be back in gold 1. No one is cheating.

Edit: actually it’s nice to see the community always so quick to blame the player. We see daily the messes kabam create. Yet people still give THEM the benefit of the doubt over the player. Each to their own. If op says no one is cheating then no one is cheating. Let the mods answer.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

We had the same thing happen. No cheating.

It is nice to see the community quickly blame the player before looking at kabam. Considering the daily problems THEY create. But people keep giving them the benefit of the doubt. Let the mods answer, because it’s obvious to me it’s a visual glitch.
    Could also be that your War finished a little earlier that some other alliances, and looking at your own alliance you are only seeing updated points (and ranking) for your own alliance right away.

But then as other wars (from the same day) continue to finish up, or because there may be a delay seeing other alliances points reflected when looking at your own alliances ranking, then as those other alliances points (and thus ranking) start to become visible (ranking wise) for other alliances to see, your own alliance may well indeed appear to drop some.

But (not withstanding potential point docking aside), it is not that your alliance had somehow dropped ranking over the course of another hour. Just like how east coast sports teams can “claim” to be in first place just because the west coast feeds have not come in yet.