**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The biggest thing about the Uncollected Daily Crystal

I rarely commend kabam for anything but I just realized the biggest thing about the UDC.

No more annoying 1 star champs!

Good job kabam!

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    And no more annoying 2 and 3* champs?

Given the relative drop rates of 2* and 3* champs from the original daily crystal, and given how many PHCs I open in the normal course of playing the game, I think the loss of the 2* and 3* champs from the original daily crystal is going to be only an incremental small loss, and more than made up for by the chance for 4* basic. Even if it is much rarer than the current chance for 3* the net value of that drop will still be far higher than the cumulative value of all of the champs the original crystal collectively dropped.

If the daily dropped a champion I couldn't get anywhere else, however low in value, I might miss it a little regardless of its objective value. But nothing the original daily drops isn't something I'm going to get lots of shots at with other crystal openings.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I got t2 alphas 2 times and other times it was t4cc shards so Im very happy from the crystals.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    n1jjl2jag4l4.png
    Don't seem too bad