Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Worst featured 5* pulls ever?

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Colossus may be good after buff coming somewhere about autumn, I guess
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Well Colossus might be good soon like @Aleor said and I personally love Gambit...but yeah that’s terrible.
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    edited July 2019
    Same here, except I got Rocket Raccoon instead of Gambit. Pulled my first 6star too, and got Vulture *sigh*
  • Options
    KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    I just got Rocket from a Cavalier crystal too lol
  • Options
    VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    PHJfin said:

Same here, except I got Rocket Raccoon instead of Gambit. Pulled my first 6star too, and got Vulture *sigh*

I mean rocket has good specials and a very high attack compared to other champs
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Vatris said:

PHJfin said:

I mean rocket has good specials and a very high attack compared to other champs
    True, but it's still 'meh'. First 3 feature crystals ever and waited for newer champions, but rng is never on my side, should have already learnt that XD.

But maybe colossus will be amazing after buffing...
  • Options
    These were my first featured too
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Man these featured stack are awfull.... why did you went for the featured? @Kthunder ?
  • Options
    I would have been happy with any of the new 6, Blade or Wasp
  • Options
    Is what it is now but to get the worst 3 of the 24 just seems unbelievable
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    I had a Diablo last time. Colossus may turn out good
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Dude that’s shameful. Terribly sorry about that. What a waste as shame. Reason I stopped going for featured crystals as well.

lol..I did one featured and got Iron Patriot..never again
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,150 ★★★
    Kthunder said:

Is what it is now but to get the worst 3 of the 24 just seems unbelievable

hopefully Colossus buff is amazing
  • Options
    Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    How’s this I never do featured crystals I got one yesterday 15k 5* shards for... Hulkbuster how is he even in the featured crystal 💩💩💩💩
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,711 ★★★★★
    I opened my first and last featured yesterday, duped my crossbones. I have 22 5*

Not a terrible champ by any stretch but not someone gamechanging and the dupe is fairly useless anyway.

No more featured for me, ever.
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 471 ★★★
    I had a 5* featured crystal from the Namor events and received an old champ - nothing new. Opened another 5* crystal and got hulkbuster or something on July 4th.

I looked at the July 4th offers and thought I might have been tempted if I pulled someone great like Nick Fury or Captain Marvel. But would I spend $160 on an Odin? For a Hulkbuster?

The odds aren’t in favour of a good champion from basic or feature.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    People would spend that don’t spend if there were some guarantees for champions or at least a pool of decent champs in a featured crystal. The odds suck therefore many don’t spend anymore chasing trash.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

#everytime I open a 5*
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Aside from blade and the six recent “feature” champs the featured crystals are lackluster.
    D list- Hulkbuster, Rocket, Nebula, VenomPool, Antman, Gambit.
    C list- Storm, Thor Rag, Crossbones, OG Spidey, OG Cap Marvel, Loki, Doc Strange, Guillotine, Colossus(new buff pending).
    B list- Wasp
    A list- Blade