**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BASES, AQ/AW DESERTERS & More - Improving the Alliance Experience.

Dear Summoners,

As you may be aware we covered this in a separate video and the MCOC news of 11/08/2017. Its my firm believe that we need some micro improvements to the Alliance Experience;

Bases
As we all know bases have been in for as long as I can remember playing the game (2 years and 7 months). I think either kabam should remove this or develop it sooner rather than later. It has gone past the point of an embarrassing meme so here's my idea;

background
Base seems to be similar to a common game mode in other games for example "Strongholds" in "World Of Tanks". Strongholds is all about recourse collection on small bases which allow for playing bonuses like, more experience and gold from battle rewards. Clans (Like alliances) fight in stronghold matches for resource, A lose is damage to buildings that need rebuilding. A win strengthens buildings and gathers better rewards for a players in their grind. There are other things like artillery barrages but its not relevant as comparison.

the idea
The difficulty with the comparison is that it on the face of things it sounds like Alliance Wars but with control bases, and your right. You would be at war like in AW but collecting resource like 'Base Cache's' which strengthens buildings. The idea would be to have battle rounds with all alliance members having best of 3 matches only, although this would be good for a PVP this would for the time being need to be PVAIP which it is at moment. Each win = more resource then a lose.

Losing damages buildings on your Base. A Win gives you more resource to play with .

Battles will Appear with a 30 minute timer at any time and you will have to go in asap to defend. It gives a cut throat element which means your will need to be 'on your toes'.

When you have Resources from a win or a lose and you can choose to spend them on stuff like Repair buildings, strength your "Shield Hellicarrier" for increased battle chip earnings for 24 hours or upgrade the "Stark Weapons Factory" giving the alliance 10% increased Attack for 5 hours, X2 4star Shards from Rank placement each week.

Though this is a very basic idea or premise, it is similar to other games who run a base system. But I would be interested to boost this post and help kabam with getting this done - HIT THAT HELP BUTTON! + IMPROVE THE IDEA IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.

Help All Button
This seems like it should have really been in from day dot! We need a help all button just to stream line the process. Kabam please make this happen

AQ substitutes/ AQ Free Lancers/ Hero's for Hire
This we need, since the mass banning and hysteria behind Account Sharing then we need a system of AQ substitutes/ AQ Free Lancers or Hero's for Hire. A system where you can become a legionnaire or hero for hire that can free-lance help other alliances in AQ. WHY? why not! if you think about the amount of times you wanted a holiday (vacation) you're worried about being kicked from an alliance because you weren't able to do AQ, well that's why.
This would need to be kept as non altering to the prestige so the ending scores would be fair to where the alliance normally places. Or the Hero for Hire is matched accurately based on their prestige. This could work out similar for AW in the future but its really a concept idea.

Basically I want to go on vacation soon and I don't want to be kicked because my alliance isn't able to do AQ without me. Finally this could really help in times where Alliance get deserters mid war or mid quest.

Thank you for taking time out to read this post, please share and support. BUT! also SUBMIT FURTHER IDEAS BELOW.

I'm not an expert and I don't hold all the answers I just want to say "at least we gave them some idea of how to help us"

kind regards

Rich

Richtheman
MCOC Youtuber (The one who has MCOC NEWS thing and a Tortoise)

Comments

• Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    edited August 2017
    I like your idea that they need to do something. A few good ideas my man. Btw love your YouTube channel
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    edited August 2017
    Another idea for base is that there's only 1 opponent, "the boss". This boss can be a bit harder for the alliances with higher prestige.

Everybody from your alliance can join with 3 champions, those champions aren't locked into the base, so you can still play war or AQ with your champions.

The "boss" has around 8mil health for an alliance with 4.5k prestige. The rewards will be around a t4b, some t4c fragments and some 4* and 5* crystal shards. The "boss" changes every week, and the rewards will refresh.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    If you play the transformers game you will already know what bases are cause they have it over there.

Its based on an individual account and pretty cool. Check the game out if you want to know more
  • cagedwellercagedweller Posts: 24
    edited August 2017
    I deffinetley want something done with bases. Here is my idea, very similar to a previous commenter. There is one boss that your alliance all has to fight together. There is a single path this boss travels on for the duration of a week. I say buff the f*** out of this champ, and this boss moves one tile a day. If you dont defeat him by the end of the week, he raids the ally treasury. If you win, we want some well deserved compensation depending on the alliance prestige and overrall rating. Let me know what you guys think, just wanted to give my own opinion. Also, make bases an optional deal for your alliance. Not mandatory.
  • I think they're seeing how well base raids in forged to fight are doing seeing how they can incorporate it into the alliance and it could be soon but base were coming soon before 5 stars were in the game so maybe they forgot about it
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    I hope base will not be alliance based gameplay. Most of us just dont have the time to manage another AQ AW. It should be solo based, less demanding but may not be as rewarding as AQ AW, try to see it targeting on advanced players, not the end gamers.

The base should be customize-able but a fix set of tiles, and let us design our own paths together with different type of node diversifies the difficulty. Since it's solo, the map maybe event quest-like that we can run multiple time, taking on different path for completion and exploration. Yes this maybe a simplistic idea, because we only have 24hrs a day.

Alternatively, adapt the concept of customized map for alliance based gameplay, but replace AW with "bases" instead.
  • ANTLIONJPJANTLIONJPJ Posts: 13
    I agree with you, RichTheMan.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    I like what they have done in Transformers, don't see why it can't be implemented over here...
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    If you play the transformers game you will already know what bases are cause they have it over there.

Its based on an individual account and pretty cool. Check the game out if you want to know more

An earlier version of the one used in FtF was actually proposed in the old forum awhile back. I was surprised to see it in FtF rather than in MCOC.

The basic idea was "AW" but for individual players as AW was my inspiration for the idea. I viewed it as a "tower defense" type game, which I was playing a lot at the time. It also included the ability to upgrade nodes like typical tower defense games. More over, the size of the map grows as well.

• JabbawokkyJabbawokky Posts: 139
    edited August 2017
    There should be one opponent. A superboss. Like Galactus or someone of that nature. Give rare rewards for beating him (3 rank down tickets, or a 5* awakening gem, or 3 4* awakening gems, or 3 t4cc, etc). The base feature should be use as a way for kabam to let players obtain the items they either stubbornly hoard or sell at ridiculously high prices.
    Jabbawokky wrote: »
    There should be one opponent. A superboss. Like Galactus or someone of that nature. Give rare rewards for beating him (3 rank down tickets, or a 5* awakening gem, or 3 4* awakening gems, or 3 t4cc, etc). The base feature should be use as a way for kabam to let players obtain the items they either stubbornly hoard or sell at ridiculously high prices.

It's a good idea, but they will never give us rank down tickets for that...
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_ @kabam zibiit @Kabam Vydious can somebody please clarify what you guys gonna do with the base?
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Jabbawokky wrote: »

Squirrel Girl would be the boss.
    Her show will be aired coming soon then it's a good way to put that god-like champ in the game.