**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal chances and moderators

Take02Take02 Posts: 10 β˜…
Why is it EVERY TIME someone brings up the discussion of crystal drop rates and some pulling the 5% out their πŸ‘ EVERY time . A moderator comes in and shuts the discussion down ?? I thought this was a forum for discussion?? On whatever. You all know spending $$$ gets you more chances. And kabam rewards the ones who spend thousands of dollars a month. Rest of us get the middle to low chances. Now granted there’s probably a few out there that lucky drops have been great for you but come on this is a forum shutting down a discussion is really childish

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2019
    Take02 said:

You all know spending $$$ gets you more chances.

THE DROP RATES ARE SAME FOR EVERYONE THIS GAME ISN'T BIASED. I SWEAR DAMN THERES A POST LIKE THIS EVERYDAY!!!!

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They’ll shut down any conspiracy theory post.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2019
    Take02 said:

Take02 said:

THE DROP RATES ARE SAME FOR EVERYONE AME ISN'T BIASED. I SWEAR DAMN THERES A POST LIKE THIS EVERYDAY!!!!

Take02 said:

THE DROP RATES ARE SAME FOR EVERYONE THIS GAME ISN'T BIASED. I SWEAR DAMN THERES A POST LIKE THIS EVERYDAY!!!!

Yup and it will never change not my real point
    Dumb consprisist. They delete the threads because they spread hate for no reason + untrue information
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pennmabob said:

Because these threads are blatant conspiracy theories that are trying to put people off of the game. They're worthless and don't have any constructive feedback or a valid purpose

well, OP is right when saying that "spending $$$ gets you more chances".: if you buy 1K crystals, you will have more chances to pull a good champ compared to a player that only buy 10 crystals :lol:

and, to OP: it is not kabam, it's their wallet that rewards them ;)
  • Pennmabob said:

Because these threads are blatant conspiracy theories that are trying to put people off of the game. They're worthless and don't have any constructive feedback or a valid purpose

well, OP is right when saying that "spending $$$ gets you more chances".: if you buy 1K crystals, you will have more chances to pull a good champ compared to a player that only buy 10 crystals :lol:

and, to OP: it is not kabam, it's their wallet that rewards them ;)
    It's really as simple as that. The more you spend, the greater your chances are by sheer numbers. It's kind of ridiculous to think otherwise to be quite honest. Saying 'Kabam rewards those that spend more' is kind of redundant. It's more like, those that spend inherently get more on the spot because they spend. Their chances of getting something are increased by the amount of chances they have. However, per chance taken, their chances of getting what they want are no different than anyone else's.

As @Drooped2 mentioned above, Cowhale has spent 10 Odins (31k in units) opening crystals and didn't land the champ. That's the true nature of psuedo RNG at work. To say anything else is indeed driven by conspiracy. Until you have a formula to prove it otherwise, you're saying something that's based on conjecture. Truthfully, pseudo RNG isn't perfectly random. However, it's random enough that no one player can accurately predict what they will get 100% of the time.

I can predict my next PHC will give me a 2* champ based on prior experience. I couldn't tell you who, and that doesn't mean it won't throw me a 3 or 4* champ. I can predict later this month I will pull a 3* Night Thrasher from the Login Crystal, but it could throw me a 4*. I've landed one in the past (CAIW). I rarely spend on this game, yet my 5* roster is pretty decent. If the notion that Kabam gives better pulls to the spenders were true, I doubt I would have what I have. Plenty of F2P players out there that have rosters to die for.