**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I sell my 4 star mister sinister?

2»

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Keep
    Stance said:

Mauled said:

More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling

I only have 5* and 6* champs, and no issues with progression. Completed all content including act 6, Rol, lol etc
    Ur missing out on a whole heap of shards and iso from the 4* dups
  • Options
    digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Keep
    Never sell 4*! Just let them sit in inventory.
    5* Shards for every dup, max sig crystals when sig maxed give more shards and you never know if they will get a buff 20 years later lol
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Keep
    Stance said:

Stance said:

Mauled said:

More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling

I only have 5* and 6* champs, and no issues with progression. Completed all content including act 6, Rol, lol etc
    Ur missing out on a whole heap of shards and iso from the 4* dups
    Not a whole heap, is only a slight difference between reselling a champ over and dupping a champ
    No it is not you literally get alot more for duping
  • Options
    ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Keep
    DON'T EVER SELL!
  • Options
    RishikRishik Posts: 35
    Keep
    U can use one in attack and other in defending or both in defending because mister sinister is good defender
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Sell
    Just because
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Keep
    In this era of MCOC, where most players, who has add good luck, brings in AW the likes of hard hitting crits Champs like Corvus, Ghost, Starky.... Mr.Sinister is the no1 defender against those type of champs.

70% regen of every critical hit, plus 1% for every hit on the attacker combo meter.

Run Mr. Sinister on suicide and trown your Sp1.... see what happens.
  • Options
    Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    Keep
    No I learned hard way never sell as getting duped champs help as you get shards for next * up. I tend to keep 3* above but I only rank good 4* ones or ones I like
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Sell, so after you can complain missing lower rarities champs for clearing special content. You can then blame the game developers for that and ask for compensation too.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Do people look at dates before replying to threads?
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

Do people look at dates before replying to threads?

Not really. But, as it turns out some posts are more up to date than ever. People were complaining about not having specific rarities of champs for Variant 4, while we had several posts like this all these years. And of course, they never get responsible of their own actions, blame Kabam and demand from them solutions. 🤣
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

If it was allowed I would have gifted you the 4* sinister
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

I guess even miike can be halfway logical sometimes
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Keep
    Don't sell anyone!!!!!! They are vending machines that spit out gold and iso and shards over and over again! Until one day they start giving you even more shards! It is just stupid to sell champs! Sorry! Just shooting yourself in the foot!
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Keep
    Have you learned nothing from those people who sold their 1* champs early in the mcoc career and regret it now because of back issues #4??? Never sell champs. Everyone in this thread that tells you to sell champs is trolling you.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Keep
    Keep all your champs... don't be fools like some of us Endgamers who sold some of are 1*s...variant 4 got the clear but can't do the 100%without hulk... one of the only 1*s I must have sold or just never got lol
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Yes.. sell him.. then when they come out with something that requires 4* like v4.. you can complain when you are missing specific 4* that are needed to get certain nodes down easier.. then you can be one of the cool kids.
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Keep
    In the long run dupped champs lead to more shards, didn't we learn not to sell champs from the whole variant 4 debacle lol
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Keep

Long answer: no
    Short answer: no

Kabam continuously releases content that requires specific champs or rarities.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Keep
    I would never do that i would just take him up