**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus taking coldsnap damage

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/h-p92DZRiv4

I’ve seen others asking about this. Clearly taking all my health away from coldsnap on the freezerburn node in map 7.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Yeah that's an active Coldsnap, and Corvus still has Glaive Charges... that's really weird...
    Have you been seeing it in any other scenarios? Like do you take damage from Iceman's coldsnap? (I can't think of any other examples of Coldsnap damage...)
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yeah that's an active Coldsnap, and Corvus still has Glaive Charges... that's really weird...
    Have you been seeing it in any other scenarios? Like do you take damage from Iceman's coldsnap? (I can't think of any other examples of Coldsnap damage...)

No I haven’t had it happen anywhere else. Also to note other ally members taking freezerburn have had their corvus not take that coldsnap damage from freezerburn previously.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is a bug that is costing many players precious units, potions, revives and actual cash. When is the fix coming and when is the compensation coming?
    Ultra8529 said:

This is a bug that is costing many players precious units, potions, revives and actual cash. When is the fix coming and when is the compensation coming?

Yup totally is costing us.

@Kabam Miike let us know you have/are passing this on to the team.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

He takes damage from freezer burn and sometimes bleed and shock nodws
  • DeXtErABRDeXtErABR Posts: 10
    My Corvus taking 'coldsnap' damage against an Iceman without any nodes in Uncollected .
    Same happening with one of my friend.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Corvus can take coldsnap damage if the enemy iceman is duped, ie he gets it at the start of the match. Since most enemy effects and your own activate at the same time, Corvus takes damage since the dot was applied before his Glaive charge went up. It's a design oversight
    edited July 2019
    Terra said:

Corvus can take coldsnap damage if the enemy iceman is duped, ie he gets it at the start of the match. Since most enemy effects and your own activate at the same time, Corvus takes damage since the dot was applied before his Glaive charge went up. It's a design oversight

Uh no, corvus won’t take damage from coldsnap from iceman. He shouldn’t take any damage from it unless he is out of glaive charges.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Terra said:

No, I use Corvus all the time on my second account.
    He never takes cold snap damage at the start of the fight and he's not awakened